Can someone give me simplified history of Sinopes politics and events?

• Thread starter DeletedUser49022
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No,nothing bad-but people get promotions in their jobs and new responsibilities;)

you can not say no to a better job to please zarun,lol

DeletedUser23413

No mate, Grepo is just a game. I would like to befriend with everyone here. I am a nice gentlemen :D

DeletedUser340

Wow, there is a lot of P length... Everyone seems to be angry... I might go play rim alliance in the new CQ world...

This is getting old and I am bored since my alliance isn't doing jack right now... I built up all week for use of troops and no weekend OP after building all week...

I am tired of this server, no balls left here...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Should be in a better alliance then mate?

DeletedUser

Wow, there is a lot of P length... Everyone seems to be angry... I might go play rim alliance in the new CQ world...

This is getting old and I am bored since my alliance isn't doing jack right now... I built up all week for use of troops and no weekend OP after building all week...

I am tired of this server, no balls left here...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

zen if your unhappy pm frost were all ready for war just unsure who to declare on

Zarun-

Strategos
hey zarun you got a new account yet so you can hide your identity?? :D

lol I have to. People always ask me to be leader or do diplo.

I want to spend my game time actually playing, not responding to PMs or talking on Skype.

But I don't plan to drop into a new world until the winter, too busy atm.

Ranga1

Strategos
Can you send me resources daily in game please? My in game name is the same as my name here, i got nothing to hide

DeletedUser

Can you send me resources daily in game please? My in game name is the same as my name here, i got nothing to hide

I would be glad even if Ezy would do that.
I will drink for his health then:D