Can The Guardians Rim Me?

DeletedUser

Hello, this is coolkid55 here.

It seems that the Guardians want to rim me. Can they do it? I say No. Well, a couple days ago I started getting attacks from them. I have killed 6-8 cs's and I will kill more.

They attacked me in O53 and revolted me. I know, surprising that 2 players each 3 times my size could revolt me after a lot of attacks.

Over the past 36 hours, all but 2 members have attacked me. Obviously, I can't win an 18-on-1 battle, so I called on my Battle Show buddies for some help.

The Guardians have given 2 slots worth of DBPs, and what do they have to show for it?

Nothing but a bunch of dead troops. I see more attacks being launched right now, but they can have their fun. Now, I can use my new slots to run them out of O63.

Better luck next time!

This has been
coolkid555
:pro:

DeletedUser

Lol don't be to cocky coolkid555;) may take a bit more than two city slots to run them out of ocean 63 though,lol. But I'm sure you wont loose a city

DeletedUser

They actually have barley any cities there, except for some of the new people.

DeletedUser

mmmm barley...but i think you meant barely. Judging from Grepostats and your meager increase of only 10,010 DBP the last 2/3 days, i would suggest you are either greatly exaggerating the attacks upon you, or your newly acquired friends helped out much more than you are letting be known :D

DeletedUser

10k dbp is a lot for me, I am not 75 cities like you are.

DeletedUser29186

coolkid555, what is this about? The guardians is a much smaller alliance then yours. If they took once city it would be something to write about, otherwise move on, if you cross the street and don't get hit by a car you don't post about it, only if you do get hit is it newsworthy. It's not exactly hard for a large alliance to protect against a couple of dozen attacks. Dev7in is right, the troops that died to protect you from those attacks weren't mostly yours, that's why your BP didn't go all that high.

DeletedUser

I thought I would lose a city by the time people read this :p

A mod can go ahead and delete this.

DeletedUser

The purpose behind this thread eludes me... :)

Oh, and congrats for still having the city I guess :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the point was to poke fun at The Guardians and revive the Delphi forum section.

DeletedUser

Well....it didn't work. These forums were never really that entertaining anyway. Everyone is to nice to one another :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OooooooOOOOOOOOOH the Guardians are trying again! They got help from too many alliances.

RCPB
HARPOON
GSA
Army of Posiedon
Triage

That is 5 alliances- a bit much huh. They actually got an entire 2 cities off me *Gasp* 2 out of 22 when 5 alliances attack! There are more alliaces too but I can't remember.

DeletedUser

LOL CC you'd have lost the lot if it had been us up there. but dont you worry your pretty lil head were coming.
as we heard your mob and TBS kinda put up a decent fight not that we saw much when we took your city.

:p

time for TBS and cerb to either put up or shut up.

oh on another point how did archangels ever get so high in the rankings. that's a lot of simming going on there.

or does anyone know who the are actually fighting against?
because they wont fight me :p

DeletedUser

im going to say no they can not rim you. as you have seen over the past 78 hours we have been under attack. but guess what we are still here.

DeletedUser

It happened at night, the city was far away, nobody sent support. I was tied up elsewhere. But that was seriously a free slot. 2 actually, one from DBP (25k in 2 days) and one from losing the city.

DeletedUser

LOL CC you'd have lost the lot if it had been us up there. but dont you worry your pretty lil head were coming.
as we heard your mob and TBS kinda put up a decent fight not that we saw much when we took your city.

:p

time for TBS and cerb to either put up or shut up.

oh on another point how did archangels ever get so high in the rankings. that's a lot of simming going on there.

or does anyone know who the are actually fighting against?
because they wont fight me :p

lol, it takes 5 alliances to take 1-4 cities off 2 alliance's :D.

Dont worry your little head we will be waiting for you ;)

How about you stop talking about it and get a move on. Its all well and good you acting all Badman on the forums but can you actually rim us?

I suppose we'll see. That is if you're going to do it.

DeletedUser

wow is that funny. i lost 2 cities over the weekend but i gained 2 bigger ones in return.

and you crack me up. 5 alliance against 2 and they still can't get the job done.?

and 20,00 points is nothing..........just over the weekend i ranked in 40,634 dbps. sorry to say i guess i some players off

DeletedUser

why do you keep saying 5 alliances we took the cities that were closest to us.
so i guess we've taken 6 now maybe 7 lost count and not really a chore either. and oh yes were coming alright.
i was asleep i was off ill the boogy man did bad things yup ok so were gonna have excuses each time you lose a city.
CC 25k LOL Chritov23 got 100k in less than 24 hours and we managed to not let the city in question even go into revolt.

so all you rimmers who are hiding away up north head south it's nice and friendly.
and CM what did you do take some ghosts :p
and how can we rim someone already on the rim.
is this the chicken and the egg question but grep style.