can v have multiple accounts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Multiple accounts aren't allowed, but I'm slightly confused at the question?

DeletedUser

I'm assuming 'v' is a player, or meant to represent a player.

DeletedUser

I think he is using 'v' instead of 'we' like a Russian way of saying things?

DeletedUser

Multiple accounts aren't allowed, but I'm slightly confused at the question?

are you sure???
cuz XvTAYLORvX has 2 accounts
the other one is vxtaylorxv
he himself told me that he has 2 accounts and the second account is for army
and he also said that we can have 2 accounts

Is he wrong???
can we tell this to the officials of the game???

DeletedUser

are you sure???
cuz XvTAYLORvX has 2 accounts
the other one is vxtaylorxv
he himself told me that he has 2 accounts and the second account is for army
and he also said that we can have 2 accounts

Is he wrong???
can we tell this to the officials of the game???

Well then, he is wrong. If you do find someone multi-accounting, send in a support ticket about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

you can't have multiple account in one world but say you have account X and Y if Y is in some other world and X is in phi then its fine. only one account per world

DeletedUser

This is it.

§3) Declaring a Shared Connection
Players sharing an internet connection and operating accounts on the same world must declare the shared connection. This is done on the Settings page of the game. Players sharing an internet connection are not permitted to support each other or to send or trade resources or to cast Divine Powers on each other. Players sharing an internet connection are not permitted to engage in a joint interaction with an unconnected player within a 48 hour period. This includes attacking, supporting or sending or trading resources, or casting Divine Powers. Each player at an internet connection has to enter all of the accounts known to him.

Lyncanmaster nice try for PnP. I think you only scared yourself with that comment. You now Know.

DeletedUser

whenever I read your posts I get more and more confused...

DeletedUser

OSL youre an oracle now :eek:

I was always an Oracle ;)

This is the rule:

§1) One Account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each account may have only one owner and may not be logged into or played by any other person.

Examples:

It is allowed for two players to use the same Computer, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account. Every player sharing a computer must abide by rule §3.
It is forbidden to play for another player, if he is temporarily gone
It is forbidden to log into the accounts of other players. The attempt alone is forbidden.

DeletedUser

And please, let me hear not again why do I care about Rules and Conditions. They DO MATTER you know...

DeletedUser

He never said they didnt matter he just was asking if it was legal, some players dont have time to sit at the computer all day and read the rules like you and me :p

DeletedUser

not even a pnp attempt bro. just pointing out to the kid his mistakes

DeletedUser

not even a pnp attempt bro. just pointing out to the kid his mistakes

Ok dude you joined his alliance found out it sucks now con you get over it?? I mean seriously every time he comments you hate on him

Status
Not open for further replies.