can v have multiple accounts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's not about time.

It's about responsibility. You read the rules first, you then play the game.

Ok, I'll get bad reped again...

DeletedUser

Ok dude you joined his alliance found out it sucks now con you get over it?? I mean seriously every time he comments you hate on him

You are no position to be criticizing people's fault. Review your own problems before commenting on others hypocrite.

DeletedUser

No personal messages in the forums please. Read the rules.

DeletedUser16696

You are no position to be criticizing people's fault. Review your own problems before commenting on others hypocrite.

You in no person to criticize as you have the most faults out of all of us.

DeletedUser2795

Don't be hypocritical.
And why are you people arguing? All that happened is someone who was confused because they were told, by another player, that it was okay to do one thing, but they weren't sure of it, and they asked the question on the forums. Maybe it wasn't ideal, but at least they did ask.

DeletedUser

You in no person to criticize as you have the most faults out of all of us.

When have I criticized him(other then the "oh firelord" thread)? I told him to stop criticizing people. But it seems like you Zues tries to find ways to attack me via forum which failed(check the first few words of his sentence). This child is trying to put people down when he is in the wrong , he is a being hypocritical towards forum users.

Again when have I been hypocritical JKP3NT? Do you have a thrill throwing insults towards my direction? Is that what your life is based on?

DeletedUser2795

Again when have I been hypocritical JKP3NT? Do you have a thrill throwing insults towards my direction? Is that what your life is based on?

I was talking to Ar1stos, he told people to take Personal messages out of the forum. He was being hypocritical by saying that.

DeletedUser

puppies and sunshine and rainbows and unicorns all have their place in the rules of grepolis, if you read in the game rules you can see them there. YAY FRIENDSHIP!:):):):):):)

Multiple accounts are in direct opposition to the rules of grepolis as i clearly say above, and so is running n00b alliances.

Lycan out

DeletedUser

This forum went from a simple question from a new guy to some arguing. I think this thread should be closed.

DeletedUser6156

thread is massively off-topic and isn't really Phi related and therefore has been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.