can we all fight superboom for a week

DeletedUser

hey guys and gals looks like superboom is gonna win,, unless we all gang up on them and send cs to all their cities

DeletedUser

On it bro, just send invite to to the world.(if u didnt realise, im kiding, but i hope u can take all their cities in 24 and post reporta here for me to see

DeletedUser

Poor Edaken. My first reaction to this post was me feeling angry that he would even suggest this. But now I just feel bad for him. Apparently nobody thought he was important enough to invite him to the United Nations of Thebes island meeting near our WWs... They have been in session for weeks buddy. Maybe your invite just got lost in the mail?
Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser

Poor Edaken. My first reaction to this post was me feeling angry that he would even suggest this. But now I just feel bad for him. Apparently nobody thought he was important enough to invite him to the United Nations of Thebes island meeting near our WWs... They have been in session for weeks buddy. Maybe your invite just got lost in the mail?
Screenshot_1.png

poor indeed, u guys been conniving and didnt invite me for the festivities? shame shame shame

DeletedUser

i have not posted on here for a year but seriously edaken are you a complete noob or just a partial one?

DeletedUser

i have not posted on here for a year but seriously edaken are you a complete noob or just a partial one?

what makes u say that? u guys about to win, and theirs strength in numbers

DeletedUser25249

Where was all this fighting spirit before people, all of you, lol

DeletedUser

Well now that was a little embarrassing for LoD and Second Sons lol