Can you be serious?

DeletedUser

whats your thoughts of alliances pacting during the protection period.......

you don't have to be psychic to know my thoughts..

I joined an alliance just for the "tutorial bonus"...

DeletedUser27346

I believe that we should all pact with each other as soon as the alliance is founded, lets make this world a simmers world, No conquests only founding all agree? Also when the ww era starts we all refuse to build them and disband into thousands of 1 man alliances, We could stick it to those devil moderaters and just never "win"
2nd option: we all actually play fight each other have a good time maybe end the world with 1 maybe 2 pacts made over a year,
Personally I prefer the 2nd option but im sure others would agree with the first

DeletedUser

freaking simmers

i have had seventeen invites - but not a word about my background or abilities - if they had bothered to do their research - they would realize what a MEGA mistake they are making letting this "snake" in their bunny hole

just mass recruitiing...shame shame

DeletedUser27346

freaking simmers

i have had seventeen invites - but not a word about my background or abilities - if they had bothered to do their research - they would realize what a MEGA mistake they are making letting this "snake" in their bunny hole

just mass recruitiing...shame shame
Sadly the way of the game typically,
Invites and no Message

DeletedUser

i always thought MRA's made the game fun in the early stages of the world.

its when the top alliances or the "favourites" all decide to pact together that really kill off worlds, even then they pick on weaker alliances and if someone bounces a CS they decide to recruit them. having fun comes before winning i think

DeletedUser

i have NEVER joined the top alliance - in fact there have been times where i tell the leader..."if you become number one....i'm gone"

like the old groucho marx saying - I refuse to join a club that would have me as a member

DeletedUser

i have NEVER joined the top alliance - in fact there have been times where i tell the leader..."if you become number one....i'm gone"

like the old groucho marx saying - I refuse to join a club that would have me as a member

i see clive is still his charming self i might have to join to just watch his threads lol

DeletedUser16098

I think that its pointless making pacts unless it is to fight a bigger target, or to avoid getting demolished (If you pact to avoid demolision, then your alliance probably doesn't stand a great chance in the long run anyway). If you share an ocean with a big alliance, you either pact with them because your scared, which will normally result in one of the two alliances getting fed up and launching an attack anyway. Or you fight them because you want to be top dog. This is only my opinion.

DeletedUser

i was a charm school drop-out..i brought
'
lucky charms
charm bracelets
a pair of pants i charmed off a young maideni
even brought some ancient charms for dissolving skin off your enemies
i stocked the toilet with charmin toilet paper

i wonder where i went wrong

DeletedUser30111

Pacts should be made for long term, people who make "strategic short term pacts" aren't playing the long-term game and will probably fall quickly because of that, but make a pact with a good alliance early on let them have your back and play the game, then when the end game comes about merge. That's a perfect scenario to me, so that being said, with all we can find out about alliances before bp even ends I don't have a problem with making a smart pact even on day 1.

DeletedUser44024

I'm all in favour of early pacts, the earlier the better. so far today I have had

2 pacts of fries
1 pact of crackers
2 pacts of maltesers

I love early pacts

DeletedUser16098

I'm all in favour of early pacts, the earlier the better. so far today I have had

2 pacts of fries
1 pact of crackers
2 pacts of maltesers

I love early pacts

Enjoy this... I have a pretty decent pact, too... but I wont name it... just in case the kids a watching x