Can you beat this?

DeletedUser

Just curious to see if anyone has a more impressive report than this...

TheULTIMATEClearance.jpg

This is the final report of MANY from Spartiates (Zeta Alliance) during a massive influx of attacks against this city from many of our alliance players. More than 2k biremes were cleared prior to the 2k fast transports. The player who was lucky enough to get the kill was sharky1 from Spartiates. City is ours, needless to say ;)

DeletedUser12667

35 ls killing 2k bs, man I would kill to have ls that would do half of that damage.

DeletedUser

Yeah but that was easy!
The city had No Wall!
:)

still a great hit regardless if wall was full the atack would have failed..
alo if he was on and activated militia the attacker would hve lost some great BP

DeletedUser

Wall or no wall, 2k fast transports required 40+ land nukes to clear..!

The wall got to 0 from consistent quakes and early catapult nukes. We didn't just go in blindly against a 25 wall, tower and 2k fast transports :p lol

We executed our strategy flawlessly ;)

DeletedUser

lol

I still haven't seen a more impressive single attack report :D

Happy new years to everyone :)

DeletedUser24080

thats pretty impressive, the most battle points ive ever had was about 1600 and that was a lucky mistake by my enemy, left about 1500 slingers and 10 ls behind in support (god knows why)

DeletedUser

Just curious to see if anyone has a more impressive report than this...

TheULTIMATEClearance.jpg

This is the final report of MANY from Spartiates (Zeta Alliance) during a massive influx of attacks against this city from many of our alliance players. More than 2k biremes were cleared prior to the 2k fast transports. The player who was lucky enough to get the kill was sharky1 from Spartiates. City is ours, needless to say ;)

dw4avq.jpg

you think your safe with this many troops think again

After a good load of attacks this happens

juk9bk.jpg

The credit go's to so many good players that it would take too long to mention
so thanks to all in Epsilon in the alliance called (Legends of Orthia) this was done to take back a wonder cant blame the guy he thought he had enough troops.