can you teach me how to play this game

DeletedUser51741

im a noob learning this game.i need a mentor to teach me how to play it. I have heard that there is a player who is a legend in this game. i also heard that he is the most honest player in this game. does anyone know who this legend is that i can ask him to help me?

DeletedUser48452

im a noob learning this game.i need a mentor to teach me how to play it. I have heard that there is a player who is a legend in this game. i also heard that he is the most honest player in this game. does anyone know who this legend is that i can ask him to help me?

There is only one legend in this game, it is ErikWijmeersch.
Message him, he will teach you.

DeletedUser41501

Are you talking about ErikWijmeersch? I heard that he is a legend and the most handsome grepo player also.

DeletedUser52272

Can somebody teach me how to do something productive while waiting for a building i really need done? Like wow, I am literally just sitting here looking at the map... Like wow

DeletedUser22517

Can somebody teach me how to do something productive while waiting for a building i really need done? Like wow, I am literally just sitting here looking at the map... Like wow

You can start using gold and insta build :D

DeletedUser52272

I have been, spending some.. But then I run out of resources then I can't do ... And my city just sits.

DeletedUser

Hello noob, I am noob too, can you lend me 50K Gold so I can be same level of noob as you ........... njub!!!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1. I am never talked with Eric/never played under his hand...so dont start to look this post as i am licking somebodyes a.s....

So Guyes and Girls really /really...REALLY... do you here have any idea how stupid you looks day after day when posting this or now even opening threats for the grap...
i really like to send doctors to most of you, to know you IQ level...
dont you find anything good of this game to talk about ,or bad to cry for... you f...ing just eating egos here via this own as well...
if to look names here, i see not everybody under age kids...but seems there are a bit education and school days are short....

Hope to see in future a bit better threats and posts ...

PS:english is not my first language...so no need to start NOOB here.

never do a test while playing or having grepolis on, you lose time to answer question when laptop freezes, i am not that smart

77d18ef40f6b0edda6ac931847afac06.png

DeletedUser51741

you all told me to ask erik to teach me this game .so i did.but he is not answering me.i realy need a mentor.someone pls help me...anyone?

DeletedUser48572

I'll mentor you..since you are begging...someone needs to put something in that mouth to keep it quiet.

PM me in game..i'll tell you what to wear...who to bring...how many words you can speak.

Pm me...sexy.

Last edited by a moderator: