Passed Cancelable Colonisations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23986

Proposal:To make colonisation cancel-able.

Reason:Everyone can make mistakes.

Details:With the current system, once you send your cs to found a city, it can't be cancelled, even during first 5mins. Nor can you just withdraw the cs from "outside" tab in agora. We should be able to do both.

Visual Aids:
attachment.php

Balance/Abuse Prevention:can't think of abuses.

Attachments

• christmas_ecard.jpg
    christmas_ecard.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 203

DeletedUser32373

Yes this is a great idea. I hate how you click one wrong button and you can completely screw yourself.

DeletedUser33297

Think this is a good idea, rather useful at least. It's fairly weird that it can't be cancelled within the first 5 mins, if it can that would already improve it alot. It would be even better to be able to cancel it after it landed.. Really love this idea ;)

DeletedUser23986

Exactly. I want it to be cancellable at both times.

DeletedUser

well its not like finding a new city is only 1 click you have to click like at least 5 buttons when sending ships and troops with the cs....

DeletedUser31161

you say it then forget it... ;) but if you care so much...

DeletedUser

simple idea that im surprised even needs to be addressed, it seems like it should be cancel able like any other attack.

DeletedUser23986

yeah, but they want us to take the initiative. *no common sense*

DeletedUser

well its not like finding a new city is only 1 click you have to click like at least 5 buttons when sending ships and troops with the cs....

But situations change. A good ghost might become available after you've launched. i once accidentally colonized 47 hours away or something like that because I was just seeing how far away it could be done. wish I could have had that one back lol.

Agree with most here. like the idea and don't know why in the world it isn't this way already.

Maybe if the game doesn't just want you to able to cancel at no consequence, maybe it could cost some silver or resources to cancel.

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
Yes ... great Idea I ended up sending out my CS on an attack to farm and ended up colonizing the dam city just cos the CS was sitting in my harbour

DeletedUser

I would say, there should be possibility cancel attack with CS during first 10 minutes (like every other attack) - and that's enough.

If noobs or drunk dodge troops with CS attack small ghost (in revolt world) or small ghost/city (in conquest world) - who cares? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

I would say, there should be possibility cancel attack with CS during first 10 minutes (like every other attack) - and that's enough.

^^Agree with this guy ^^
Colonization attack should only be allowed to recall the first 10 minutes. As every attack

Status
Not open for further replies.