Passed Cancelable Colonisations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree on this. :) And I got another idea, but can not post threads yet, so I will mention it here... Most people need gold in building up your cities. When you colonize second or third or so city, you do not get those three days with the administrator. You have to pay gold for getting it. This is one example. I can mention a lot. How about once a week for example, the island quest or you get a normal quest who gives you a tiny bit of gold. I know this is a way of making money in the game, so I don't want to take away that. But if the price is like 5 or 10 gold you have to save up a few weeks for being able to use it. Is that an Idea?

DeletedUser27700

I agree on this. :) And I got another idea, but can not post threads yet, so I will mention it here... Most people need gold in building up your cities. When you colonize second or third or so city, you do not get those three days with the administrator. You have to pay gold for getting it. This is one example. I can mention a lot. How about once a week for example, the island quest or you get a normal quest who gives you a tiny bit of gold. I know this is a way of making money in the game, so I don't want to take away that. But if the price is like 5 or 10 gold you have to save up a few weeks for being able to use it. Is that an Idea?

Please submit a new thread in the ideas section after reading this.
Thank you

DeletedUser

Yep, this should be done. I rediscovered colo when I started a new world, and very surprised that I could neither cancel nor check where it landed. Let's say you have 3 colo to send to 3 different islands, you have to note and check carefully, because once it's launched, you have to wait for the cs to land, then another 24h to check where you've popped up. Impractical.

DeletedUser8790

Yes, Yes, Yes, I asked for this before, You should at least get the 10 minute troop recall for this!

DeletedUser23986

I think this idea was suggested by someone else on polish server, and it got voted ingame. Can mods tell, what to do of this thread, now that the idea is already passed to devs by other community.

Status
Not open for further replies.