Passed Cancelable Colonisations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23986

It doesn't yet fulfill minimum requirements.

Minimum Requirements
The idea needs to have at least 2 of the following.
Needs to have at least 100 views. done
Needs to have at least 30 posts. only 25
The original poster has to maintain their idea and make sure suggestion to improve it are reflected in the OP. always ready
The thread rating must have 4 stars or more, and 25 people or more. only 4 vote :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It doesn't yet fulfill minimum requirements.

Minimum Requirements
The idea needs to have at least 2 of the following.
Needs to have at least 100 views. done
Needs to have at least 30 posts. only 20
The original poster has to maintain their idea and make sure suggestion to improve it are reflected in the OP. always ready
The thread rating must have 4 stars or more, and 25 people or more. only 1 vote :(

Ideas take a long time to pass mate, patience is the key xD

Yes love this idea, accidentally conquested couldnt cancel, and as a result got my Hero World Entry Award :p Great idea.

DeletedUser23986

I know but posting requirements that can get it some more ratings, posts and views.

DeletedUser

Makes total sense, should be fairly easy to execute as well

Strange that this is not all ready in place though, makes me wonder why

DeletedUser

No.

The noob should be punished for tempting to found, without reason. If you have reason then there's no need to cancel it.

For example, I founded a city a city in O62 the other day.. what's the reason? I want to eventually be the first person in O09(NE corner of the world), I can use that city to jump oceans.

DeletedUser14492

Yeah, good idea. Ive never made this mistake but I can see how it could happen.

Ev

Thrillology

Phrourach
I like the idea, I also think it's a little funny.

"Alright, the colony ship is leaving to found a new city! All settlers be prepared to leave!"
A few minutes later...
"Everyone get off, unpack and go to your homes, if you haven't moved out of them."

Heh, I wonder if a bug would occur where the cs disappears. :/

I like this idea, I've wanted to cancel a few colonizations in the past (for multiple reasons, such as conquest opportunities, ghost towns, or needing to colonize on a new stronghold island, etc).

DeletedUser

Good Idea but needs a time limit, the 10min like all other attacks makes sense.
Just in case those noobs that do conquer other than for WW purpose want the bay rather than the cove on an island :D

DeletedUser32693

I hear about noobs doing this all the time on hyperborea. It makes me sad that they're just getting started and have made a mistake which makes them worry.
10 minutes seems to be about a good time for these things to be fixed.

DeletedUser23986

No one has any SERIOUS problems with this idea. Maybe shift it to improvements?

DeletedUser

This has been moved to improvements!

Please continue to elaborate on the idea for further discussion and possible voting coming up! :)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

I want this so much. But this "flaw" was the only reason I survived an extra couple of months in world Naxos lol. They took all my cities but the one I founded by accident lol.

+ rep

Status
Not open for further replies.