Candidate Alliance: How Dumb

DeletedUser

I noticed there are two alliances, BITE Cyno & The Pantheon Academy, emerging in O56. They are the "academy" or "recruit" alliance of two of Cynocephaly and The Pantheon, respectively. I believe n00bs who wanna join them will stay in these alliances for a period as candidates, and those who can prove themselves worthy will enter the main alliances.

I, currently as the highest BP player in The Illuminati, think it a really dumb move. Because if I see one in these alliances, I will know:

1. He is endeavoring to enter a rival alliance i.e. becoming my enemy.
2. He is yet to fledge, and is currently so n00bish that cannot enter an MRA.
3. Someone saw potential in them, and may not enjoy being farmed by me once they gain more experience.

Conclusion: I shall farm them frequently enough or rim them so that they won't be any threat.

Therefore, anyone in these alliances are actually sticking a label on their head, a very lethal label. I clear each of them once I discover one, giving me some easy BP, and cat their walls.

Isn't that dumb? I mean, the idea of candidate alliance is okay, but it shall have a different name, and keep a lower profile.

DeletedUser

I clear each of them once I discover one, giving me some easy BP, and cat their walls.

Thank you, on behalf of all of us for clearing out the trash :D

This may be the way to go if Gamma wants to be rid of MRA alliances. Cutting off the recruit centers for SWAT and the Pantheon might hinder their existance?????

However, as you rightly said - its a very sweet spot for easy BP's, so technically these academies are a good thing xD

DeletedUser

I noticed there are two alliances, BITE Cyno & The Pantheon Academy, emerging in O56. They are the "academy" or "recruit" alliance of two of Cynocephaly and The Pantheon, respectively. I believe n00bs who wanna join them will stay in these alliances for a period as candidates, and those who can prove themselves worthy will enter the main alliances.

I, currently as the highest BP player in The Illuminati, think it a really dumb move. Because if I see one in these alliances, I will know:

1. He is endeavoring to enter a rival alliance i.e. becoming my enemy.
2. He is yet to fledge, and is currently so n00bish that cannot enter an MRA.
3. Someone saw potential in them, and may not enjoy being farmed by me once they gain more experience.

Conclusion: I shall farm them frequently enough or rim them so that they won't be any threat.

Therefore, anyone in these alliances are actually sticking a label on their head, a very lethal label. I clear each of them once I discover one, giving me some easy BP, and cat their walls.

Isn't that dumb? I mean, the idea of candidate alliance is okay, but it shall have a different name, and keep a lower profile.

lolz. You the guy that attacked a guy with like 50 cats or something?

That was kool : :cool: keep catin brah!