World: Main Page
In Game Name: dkirk
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: no
Have you tried a different connection: no
Full Version or Mobile Version: full version
Browser and Version: Chrome, I believe this is the version - 30.0.1566.2
Overview of the bug: cannot get to main en Grepolis page, cannot login for over 20 min. US is down as well, but Beta grepolis is working.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26503

This problem has started again. Not even a week ago since last issue happened. This is becoming an issue if it continues to occur.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41872

even lost city before because of this

This problem has started again. Not even a week ago since last issue happened. This is becoming an issue if it continues to occur.

welcome to Inno Games.. experienced lost city because cant log in like this... you? The last time I had it was for 14 hours... Now, again... let's see for how long...

DeletedUser23986

I have this issue now.

Can someone please enlighten me as to why this is "not a bug"?

Last edited:

DeletedUser41872

The last thread started on this, no more comments made by the mods or whatsoever... they did exactly what I said.. shut down the thread and put it in archives.. very professional ad very ethical.. Thumbs up

DeletedUser26503

welcome to Inno Games.. experienced lost city because cant log in like this... you? The last time I had it was for 14 hours... Now, again... let's see for how long...

I think I could login for 18 hours one time. One of my cities were under attack and revolted but I think luckily not taken

DeletedUser27700

This seems like an isolated issue, which is why it would be classified as not a bug.
If this was widespread, we would be getting lots of reports from various places, and we aren't that I am aware of.