cant belive the huns are gone

DeletedUser

Cant belive the alliance that ruled delta for so long has quit .some say that they sold themselfs out for the wonder islands but still i cant belive that they gave up to try and get the wonders which i belive is a waste of time just like the christmas gifts searching the oceans for 10 troops big disappointment.

DeletedUser

Well I think it was a number of factors...but they are worse now that they are in Doa. I am pretty sure the huns at the end were still quite a bit better than DoA is now....

I am curious to see what happens when they realize they cant win the wonders race in DoA....I am guessing we see about 2500 new ghost cities there in about two months.

DeletedUser

and where did they go nik..i can print the names of the old huns that joined

DeletedUser

ok before you two start fighting here....Nik is basically calling the ones who ran to DoA sellouts Greco....if you check him you will see that he is in no alliance. Granted I think he has little desire to be affiliated with me either, but I believe its a matter of him sticking to his principle.
And Nik while I agree with you, it was a large percentage of them sliding over there...lol

DeletedUser15049

Well put Nik. You should come and join the real ones at the HWC. We do not allow pseudo Huns entry to our ranks.

DeletedUser

hey Phil....I will not pick a fight with Nik..He is an old mate and I highly respect Him. He is one of the few huns back in the day that sent support to my cities..I will not forget that.. also we have been together with several different alliance back from the beginning.

DeletedUser15049

look at what they have joined - this is the way they reply to a player pointing out they have broken a ceasefire agreed by myself and Kris for the New Year period:

DonisG today at 23:31
haha, noob!

kaner today at 23:16
DonisG you break ceasefire between alliances. I get dunedinlad to post on forum attacks. Show Delta.

kaner

I got this by mail 2 mins ago. Let all the alliances see the word of Ares. It is worthless.

Not worth the paper I use to wipe my ...

DeletedUser

Really though, it should have been expected. There are those that were among them and were more than worth their salt, but the vast majority of them have already left, others just seek an end to the server...

Since Delta started The Huns and DoA had their little arrangement to use allies and enemies alike to gravitate toward eachother and divide the map east and west. they were numerically dominant and had never considered the possibility that neither of them would be the winner. When it became clear that they were outmatched they scrambled, both promising to turn on the other, both giving up information to weaken their "ally".

When these moves stalled (due to several factors-just ask me and I will oblige) they were eager for the implementation of the wonders. When this happened the huns were looking for a new leader, but the election was too close since Hunterdeamon had voted for himself from all of his accounts (21 estimated) and Fizpan decided to come back and funnel his alliance into DoA and try and work together against Harbingers... And the best part was Sparky...no one heard a peep out of him until it looked like there might be a chance and then all of a sudden he fixed his make-up and put on a fancy dress and trotted back like he was behind it the whole time.

Now they are waning again. They tried to take out harbs together once before...they have fought HWC before...success is not in the cards for them...either then or now.

DeletedUser

i belive the liars and cheats is the ones that jumped think about it the huns are gone no share in the name or nothing just left the alliance so called for the saying huns till i die (sell outs)