Can't even take a city off a 'Non Entity'

DeletedUser

A number of nights ago, the Holy Project of Black Alcoholic Fruit Mayhem did a mini Op on me. I would say they came close to taking it, but they didn't ;)

Here I was, sat having a nice cold Beer
th

Then suddenly out of the blue, BEEP BEEP BEEP
Incomings.PNG

I was scared, lonely, isolated and confused, I could not cope
th

How could I, a first world noob, resist the power of these 'Elite' '100% fighters' experienced players

But then, Master Erik reached out to me
angelandstairwaytoheaven.jpg

He said, don't worry, these Holy Noobs are all Talk, no Take

I was bestowed with renewed confidence, and started defending
First I sniped some cats, score one for noobs around the world
ext 1.PNG

Then, Holies took pity on me, decided I did not have enough BP
ALU 1.png
ALU 2.png
ALU 3.png
ALU 4.png
ALU 5.png

*Please look at next comment for the rest*

Attachments

• cyring baby.jpg
    cyring baby.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 22
  • angelandstairwaytoheaven.jpg
    angelandstairwaytoheaven.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
  • beer guy.jpg
    beer guy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ALU 6.png
ALU 7.png
ALU 8.png

Mmmmmmmm, This Yeti is now full
But wait, if all that wasn't enough, they gave me 3 CS to put on my wall aswell.

CS 1.png
CS 2.png
CS 3.png

So thank you Holies I appreciate the Bp's, and understand why you didn't have the balls to attack me again, though I would have enjoyed it

happy.jpg

Special Mention: I gave Maverun a 30 second gap of where I thought CS would land, and yet he still snipes like this
Just to emphasize, for the 1 second snipe he DID NOT know when the CS was hitting, it hadn't yet been sent
Mave's Snipes.PNG

DISCLAIMER: This was made in good sport, while I understand Leolis and co WILL HAVE to post hate and cockiness against me, I'd like to say I really couldn't care,
This was made for all of the people who actually have a sense of humour, so please take it as such

DeletedUser48583

Frosty was like

tumblr_locbyzZiuG1qmn7mjo1_250.gif

how do I become like my idol Erik, well looks like he is one step closer

DeletedUser49112

Frost forgets to mention the time he cried for help because big bad rearglute drained his caves and he ends up with 8-10k DLU in every town I spied on for no other reason than he is scared.

Maybe if you become relevant we will actually OP you with not just Mex and Chad attacking ;) But I think we'll stick to Frish and Alpha

DeletedUser

about 9/10 of that DLU came from 3 players:
-Myself
-And two others I'm going to leave anonymous,

But those two players are in very friendly oceans, with their DLU doing nothing,
There was a threat of attack, so I Pm'd them asking for the DLU, that DLU was doing nothing else anyway
The rest came from a few different people who wanted BP, and was 5-10 Fts mostly per person, more of a trip than DLU stack

DeletedUser41868

frost, I send a little bp your way and you create some epic PnP? You are a sad little loser man. No crowns for your team, no glory for you... a 4th rate player whose only claim to fame is finding one of erik's teets to suckle on for a bit - while giving your team nothing in return.

Congrats on something I guess... you got your mates to defend you against an attack from 2 players. Good stuff. Come see me when you deliver crowns to your teammates... Like I did.

DeletedUser

th

I would like to again high light the disclaimer, Holies have a way of sucking fun from everything

DeletedUser48583

Serious people don't know what a laugh is Frost, (smile face) its not workin for some reason

DeletedUser23413

Lol, they thought it was an op. Remember, when HM op we revolt 100 cities.

DeletedUser

Lol, they thought it was an op. Remember, when HM op we revolt 100 cities.

Learn to read
'Mini op'
100 Attacks is clearly not a Harbor check, neither is sending 16,000 ls at one city

And plus I did state, take this as a joke, it's been so long since we've had a thread without argument, and you've all coke and ruined this one also, please just take this as it was meant to be taken

DeletedUser29916

Good joke Frost.

I suggest you start pre-stacking your cities.. if you want to stand a chance when we do OP you ^_^.

PS: Send some of that support at alpha, it seems they have 200 revolted cities o_O

DeletedUser41868

Frosty, if the stuff had actually been funny it would have been different. Go take a look at some of my work if you want to see what funny actually is. Just because you watch Big Bang Theory 3 times a day does not mean you are humorous.

DeletedUser

Already had a number of reps saying people found it funny, people that aren't even on this world,
Maybe it's not funny just because the jokes on you ;)

Anyway, I put it here for some people to have some fun, like games were made for
You've ruined yet another thread, I hope you're proud of yourselves

DeletedUser41868

Already had a number of reps saying people found it funny, people that aren't even on this world,

Anyway, I put it here for some people to have some fun, like games were made for

Just because your own sad teammates cheer you on doesn't mean it is funny man. Hell, Freaking Tom Green's family thought he was hilarious as well. I will show you how to do it... after this one time I will start charging you:

sqBI5G1.png

DeletedUser29916

How is one supposed to ruin a thread? You wanted talk you got talk, if you want game, you would have attacked us in game lol.