Can't help myself

DeletedUser

Noobwhal.jpg

Lol noob attack from a seasoned player. Makes me laugh :p

DeletedUser

He probably didn't perceive you as much of a threat.

DeletedUser

Milonius, No one perceive any member of TGSA as a threat!
lol

DeletedUser14909

Or checking what ships are in the harbor. Its an easy spy method when you're on the same island because although all his troops died he will still get a report for what is in the harbor.

DeletedUser12662

That was my thinking as well. Quick and cheap method to get a sure spy report of the wall and harbor. If it were me, I'd work backwards with the simulator from looking at the change in my wall to estimate how many ground troops you had as well. So it's a complete spy report really. Sometimes I'm lazy and only use delta bp, which can be pretty lacking in precision if you don't know primary troop type or whether militia was activated. I can only hope future victims will brag about my noobish attacks and post battle reports like this, making the calculations easy for me and subsidizing my continued laziness.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know all of these things. We've been spying like that on each other for a while, I just figured that I would get a laugh on the forum :) he may not think of me as a threat but Mal2101 is even less of a threat. Underestimating your enemy is deadly.

@Devyn I think people see Bewolf and Keithandmitzi as a threat. As well as King Earl.
P.S. if you look at the island Mal has 3 cities on the island and I have 1. 10+ CS attempts and none have even made land lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know i dont post very much on here but i had to respond to this one, For whatever reason he attacked you with the toops he did, I dont think posting this was very nice he is a player just like the rest of us, Im sure i have a few humiliating reports out there that i would not like publicised.

DeletedUser8362

I know i dont post very much on here but i had to respond to this one, For whatever reason he attacked you with the toops he did, I dont think posting this was very nice he is a player just like the rest of us, Im sure i have a few humiliating reports out there that i would not like publicised.

Its acually a thing your supposed to do here :cool: Its called PnP (politics and propaganda)

DeletedUser

I don't see it as a noob attack.. he got 34 BPs for 82 slingers, that's not a bad return.. if he'd have hit you with 1000 slingers I think you'd be toast ;)
I used to send daily attacks against prospective targets - just to keep them on their toes.
"Underestimating your enemy is deadly." By declaring him "less of a threat", aren't you doing the same thing?

DeletedUser

I don't see it as a noob attack.. he got 34 BPs for 82 slingers, that's not a bad return.. if he'd have hit you with 1000 slingers I think you'd be toast ;)
I used to send daily attacks against prospective targets - just to keep them on their toes.
"Underestimating your enemy is deadly." By declaring him "less of a threat", aren't you doing the same thing?
1000 slingers as an attack on that city would've been smashed as well I can assure Hericles ;) also I am not underestimating him. I've come to learn over the past few months of BP skirmishing that he is a good player but is generally too inactive to do much besides be an annoyance.

@King Earl don't be a baby or Ill bolt you :) lol

DeletedUser

he is a good player but is generally too inactive to do much besides be an annoyance.

so over the past few months why didnt u remove him from the game.

DeletedUser13405

I'm sorry...but you may very well be wrong. He got BP and now knows what was in your harbor. I don't see that as nooby at all.

And grepostats certainly does not show him as inactive at all.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry...but you may very well be wrong. He got BP and now knows what was in your harbor. I don't see that as nooby at all.

And grepostats certainly does not show him as inactive at all.

I agree, he sent just over minimum troops. There is a player that sends 65 slingers (give or take a few) to me every now and again, but all he's doing is checking to see if i'm still stacked in the harbour.

DeletedUser

Think hes just having fun thats all. and prabha must be just farming bp from him. :rolleyes:

Lugosi

Strategos
good to see someone has posted a report for some banter but it isn't the best of examples concerning MAL2101 being a noob and seeing as none of us are prabha we can't really give a true judgement on MAL2101's past actions. This well could be an attack to detect amounts in the harbour but MAL2101 has been solo for a long time now so he may not be the most experienced of players and I seem to remember I was watching his activity at some stage and he was inactive looking then. Bottom line is the attack doesn't really show a noob attack :rolleyes: I've seen much more substantual losses than this from players.

DeletedUser

so over the past few months why didnt u remove him from the game.
If you look at the map the concentration of cities for MAL2101 is northern/NE O42. My core is more southeast O42. I have some cities in northern areas such as the northern end of O42 towards O41 but he has more. Also he has more cities than I do and I just can't stop loving the BP he gives me trying to clear that city lol.

@Gotham Soldier: yes his Grepostats show him as active but he is generally only on once a day for about 2-3.5hrs.

To all others yeah it's not too noobish there are a lot heavier losses for attacks like this and yes I'm aware it was a harbor spy without using silver but even with that he hasn't cleared the city and it's about the 15th time he's tried this.