Cant log-in

• Thread starter DeletedUser55346
  • Start date

DeletedUser55346

Who cares about the gold. Pretty sure most of us just want to know if the world is just being paused or being restarted ^^

Would be weird if they restart the world... so paused i guess...i hope lol??!!

DeletedUser55951

Would be weird if they restart the world... so paused i guess...i hope lol??!!
Someone said he´s still getting notifications.... so the world should be still running behind the scenes i guess... which is weird.

DeletedUser52840

"We have something special planned for our 1st anniversary "

Never would have guessed that was a hint about devs having special needs.

DeletedUser56093

Interestingly, the leaders of grepoles understand that this will entail?
1)-players
2)if the gold is not returned, appeal to the court

DeletedUser50592

Invested time and gold, even with certain difficulties got to some stage where i can play, teamed up with other players to win the world, two more beginner protection days left, and now this... :(

And support team does know anything for the next 60 hours, this is a really great mess, even for them... :eek:

Ranga1

Strategos
Hahaha classic inno. This should be the last straw, go play another game guys, one that actually works and has mods and support teams that can actually fix problems.

DeletedUser2413

They were aware of the many issues when the world was still just only a few hours old.

To allow players to continue investing time and/or money into the game world knowing that this would be a possibility was a poor decision on Inno to say the least.

I'm not sure how they can save this world to be honest wit it's current state at shutdown. I'm unsure how they intend to "fix" all the issues at hand.

1. Players starting with cities on the "same" island

2. Cities having different resource bonus's than what the island lists
(Above issue creates a slight disadvantage if they change to all one as players may have already started specializing the city)

3. Beginners protect was slated to end by the time the world is slated to "possibly" reopen

10 years later and Inno still making the same mistakes. If my account creation date is anything I have seen a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2413

Not to mention.... I got baited with the extra resources and actually just spent at least 500-600 gold on buildings before heading out for a bit so my warehouses didn't overflow.

Thanks for the... gift?

DeletedUser2413

Just give every player free 1000 gold
Nobody gonna say they have issues after that
What the hell is 1000 gold in this current game market anyways.

They used to give forum mod volunteers 2500 in gold/month, 10 years ago.
It's no wonder they don't have many and the forums are dead nowadays if it's the same.

Shame I really did love this game.
smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif

DeletedUser19607

What the hell is 1000 gold in this current game market anyways.

They used to give forum mod volunteers 2500 in gold/month, 10 years ago.
It's no wonder they don't have many and the forums are dead nowadays if it's the same.

Shame I really did love this game.
smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif

Its something at least lol its better than nothing. If 1k gold is nothing then why are people complaining about spending gold and all ? Smhh you can just make whatever type of gold you want through the gold market anyways

DeletedUser2413

I think you failed to miss my point about 1k being nothing. I fully understand that you can make gold off the market. I pointed out above how easy it is to poop out 600+ gold in a min.

DeletedUser56594

Hi everyone,
I come from grepolis.fr and we have the same problem.
You want just 1K gold ?
It's joke. INNOGAMES do not care about us. Inno just want our money and and they have not listened to the community for years.
It is high time to move together to prevent our game from falling into ruin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10332

Haha 'sup debone! I will say the msg u get when u try to log in could have said something other than "login has been disabled", that makes it sound like you've been banned. They're probably gotten a zillion msgs about it already though so that's punishment enough. No issues with cities or speed makes me think they're dealing with dirty pool on the part of naughty players. If you really are invested heavily in the server then be grateful while they try to root out the cheaters. If you are a cheater or a griefer then complain away. I've enjoyed grepo for 10 years and have other servers. A couple days' delay ain't gonna ruin anything now that I know it's not just me:D

DeletedUser2413

Hey!

The speed settings have nothing to do with the issues, a number of other factors have caused the problems we're facing, not to do with the 3 starting cities or high speeds :)

Cheers,
Richard

... No issues with cities or speed makes me think they're dealing with dirty pool on the part of naughty players. If you really are invested heavily in the server then be grateful while they try to root out the cheaters. If you are a cheater or a griefer then complain away...

Hey, @CthulhuHungers - I for one don't appreciate being called a cheater for speaking my mind about what I see as an issue. Stifling productive speech is never a good idea. Please contribute somehow instead.

I will preface the rest of this by saying I respect @Richard - so don't want to slam the guy. He's just the face for the community and is telling us as he is told by his employer InnoGames GmbH. However - being told to tell untruths is not a respectable thing to ask of someone.That said, saying that there is NO issues with the 3 starting cities is complete BS. I had outlined in the thread below, mind you in a joking manner the issue with the resource output. Only one visible issue.

Which I can confirm persisted as of today and it appearing to have the duplicate city issue fixed. Something I checked as I wanted to know before spec'ing cities. Although listed as the same island, a different island number than either before. The resource bonus was the same as before/different on cities sharing islands.

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/bug-insane-building-time.62326/page-2#post-1059430

Starting with a little honesty among your player base would go a long ways. Remember, we are nothing without one another.