Cant log-in

• Thread starter DeletedUser55346
  • Start date

Shuri2060

Strategos
Oh and another thing. I hope they keep alliances as they are if they reset. Spent good amount of time setting up forums :mad:

Or at least let us access the world before it resets.

DeletedUser56049

DEAR INNO,

maybe you should work as hard as you do deleting my posts on the worlds you messed up, you can delete my posts in minutes but take days to do anything else .

EPIC FAIL

Truly your brotha from anotha motha

DeletedUser53831

We deserve big compensation for this, for a company that's already on its last legs it can't afford to make big mistakes like this. Not only will offering us compensation make you look better in the eyes of your player base, but it will give people the incentive to play in this world again. If you don't offer us compensation, then clearly you don't value your customer's ( The people who keep the company alive and your jobs) time or value.

DeletedUser54451

Everyone's already talking about compensation haha. I doubt they will restart the world.

DeletedUser50592

There were some game issues, but the mobile app was totally going loco, switching between different errors in a random order, wihich were not fixed before everything gots frozen. Checked on other servers, every thing worked more or less fine...
If the support team needs a few days more to fix the app too, they should take the time needed, and not allow another big flaw...
Regards, fallen.one

DeletedUser56466

Doesn't mean this one will be. Still have some hope lol.
They were having the same issues for all the sp6 servers, why would 2 be getting restarted and the rest not?

I think our CM just likes to give out false hope for people like you...
CAyMrb1EQbOSNxilk1GYEA.png

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We do not know what the plan is going forward concerning the anniversary worlds. The reset is just a possibility and not a certainty. Announcements on other servers claiming otherwise are incorrect. Until Monday rolls around we won't know/have any more info about what is going to happen with the anniversary worlds.

DeletedUser51159

We do not know what the plan is going forward concerning the anniversary worlds. The reset is just a possibility and not a certainty. Announcements on other servers claiming otherwise are incorrect. Until Monday rolls around we won't know/have any more info about what is going to happen with the anniversary worlds.
With respects, that fact you "don't know", while 2 other communities have gone so far as to tell their clientele that a restart is imminent, does not stand well for EN CM's.

I do hope a restart does not happen. Hopefully the Devs can work their magic.

Thank you for the update.

DeletedUser51159

Those other communities should be or have already issued clarification in that a restart is just a possibility and we do not know and will not know until Monday.
That's fair. Personally, and I only speak for myself, I have played this game since EN5 and have never experienced a "cock-up" like this...the fact it comes on the anni...let's not dwell on that. Hopefully the Devs rescue the situation....or there will be a lot of hardcore players demanding monies returned (I know I will).

It's a course of action, not a threat.

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop.

DeletedUser2413

We deserve big compensation for this, for a company that's already on its last legs it can't afford to make big mistakes like this. Not only will offering us compensation make you look better in the eyes of your player base, but it will give people the incentive to play in this world again. If you don't offer us compensation, then clearly you don't value your customer's ( The people who keep the company alive and your jobs) time or value.

I'm not entirely sure about them being on "their last legs". Given the sources I can find their annual revenue had increased continually to around the tune of roughly €200 million annually.

You are however right though about the fact that it may be wise to show value to their customers for the 86301+ years of active play time in 2018 alone. Unless it'll hurt Modern Times Group's dividend too much since they've apparently been the majority shareholder for the last 2+ years.

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
What makes you think Inno is on it's last legs - they are making huge profits across wide range of platforms

DeletedUser51159

smiley-emoticons-thumbs-up-new.gif

What makes you think Inno is on it's last legs - they are making huge profits across wide range of platforms
What do you regard as HUGE ? Inno has perhaps the worst customer support of many games I have played online...and I include The Elder Scrolls (online).

Bethesda >>>>>>> than Inno profits.

DeletedUser50592

And the problem will not be fixed on Monday, except if INNO decides to completely shutdown ALL Anniversary worlds. Nice answer, but please don't keep the Community in the dark like many CM and staff members did the previous two days.

Just be honest with your announcements, that's at least we could expect as players and customers...

DeletedUser56281

smiley-emoticons-thumbs-up-new.gif

What do you regard as HUGE ? Inno has perhaps the worst customer support of many games I have played online...and I include The Elder Scrolls (online).

Bethesda >>>>>>> than Inno profits.

Talking about bad customer service from Inno.... I remember when they gave me a strike for apparently saying something rude to someone in a direct in-game message but Inno refused to disclose to me what message they gave me a strike for or who the message was sent to so I could stop messaging that person lmao