Cant log-in

• Thread starter DeletedUser55346
  • Start date

DeletedUser56587

i hope no more major bugs, or this is the end of the road

DeletedUser51159

To have the world open, with no bugs (from what I see) on a Sunday, is a credit to your Devs & Staff.

Perhaps you don't hear that enough....but very well done.

DeletedUser56587

To have the world open, with no bugs (from what I see) on a Sunday, is a credit to your Devs & Staff.

Perhaps you don't hear that enough....but very well done.
agreed. game running smoothly

DeletedUser51159

There could have been an email sent out or an app notification or something. Not everyone checks the externals.

You seem to do a fine job of checking the externals
smiley-emoticons-steckenpferd.gif
smiley-emoticons-steckenpferd.gif

(I'm jesting)

DeletedUser55346

Emm i can log-in... everything is fine? They already fixed problem?

DeletedUser22054

Yes compensation is being worked on but as with the situation of the world being reopened/being restarted we don't want to announce anything until we are 100% sure of what it will be and that it will work.
I just heard, that your colleagues from Finland have already announced the compensation. Are there different between the local worlds?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Not to my knowledge but there is a difference in when they are running. I do not believe all of it has rolled out on the larger servers just yet as there are more players on those servers, ours included, and so it takes a bit more time to do it.

DeletedUser56601

Yes compensation is being worked on but as with the situation of the world being reopened/being restarted we don't want to announce anything until we are 100% sure of what it will be and that it will work.

Ok, thank you.

pinellas

Phrourach
In the announcement just received regarding the downtime of the world it asays that we shave been given 14 days of advisors, I certainly haven't received this has anyone?

DeletedUser51159

I like him.....he does a good job. Can I get an Epic Attacker pack as compensation ? :)