Cant log-in

• Thread starter DeletedUser55346
  • Start date

DeletedUser43725

I don't think that extension of advisors is sufficient compensation.
No announcement was made other than in the Forum (not everyone participates in the Forums) to notify that the world was back up and running.

I've logged in to EN119 to find that the world has been up and running and some players are thrashing the hell out of people who were unaware.
How many players have logged on since it started up again?
How many attacks have they made?
How many cities have they taken?
How many people haven't logged back in so far?

So how does the extension of the Advisors compensate them? It doesn't, because they will have very little left.
An unfair fair world run on poorly thought out processes and laughable compensation.

DeletedUser55035

World literally has been re-opened 47 hours ago, beginners protection ended this morning. Only laughable fact is that you're complaining when you had 47 hours to log in.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The extended advisors is not the only compensation. An announcement was sent out ingame for EN119 stating that not only would advisors be extended for 2 weeks but a copy of all spells that were running on your cities at the time of the world being shut down would be added to players' extended inventories. We also made sure to extend the special production bonuses that were going to run for the 10th anniversary so the 2 1/2 -3 days of the world being shut down didn't shorten the time players got the benefits of them.

DeletedUser2413

tl;dr - maybe I should start reading those things.

I was wondering why I got a random extended inventory. Cheers.
smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif

DeletedUser54451

tl;dr - maybe I should start reading those things.

I was wondering why I got a random extended inventory. Cheers.
smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif
Yeah I noticed the extended inventory too. Thought that only happens when you buy a package.