can't login to alpha

DeletedUser

anyone else having this problem? when I try I get a cryptic red message that says "please try again later" and then it keeps me at the login frontpage...

DeletedUser

i believe it crashed, i was in and got kicked, then got the same message upon trying to relog

DeletedUser

Well they need to make good on their schedule, they are screwing up my launch rotation with this up and down log in thing. Update was for two days ago and we still haven log in issues.

DeletedUser

Yeah this is not cool. I thought the update would only be that day for maybe a couple hours at the most. They need to fix the log in issue quick.

DeletedUser

I hate to sound grumpy but not everyone reads these forums so some form of mm notification would have been nice.

If they can manage to do it to ask us to vote for grepolis then I don't see why they can't mm the players on servers that will experience downtime due to updates.

That way people can plan around it rather than having attacks screwed up.

DeletedUser

I've been getting that error a bunch too, at really random times. It's a major pain, when I'm getting ready to send attacks and I can't login, messes everything up for me.

DeletedUser

We all seems to get it roughly every 3 hours it seems to suddenly stop you logging in.

DeletedUser5

These problems were reported yesterday, and I have been informed that they are being worked on.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
error login

still an issue today got kicked out tried logging in and still came up error login try again later really annoying i was wanting to post something humerous in my alliance before work and cant now god dammit all to hell

DeletedUser

still an issue today got kicked out tried logging in and still came up error login try again later really annoying i was wanting to post something humerous in my alliance before work and cant now god dammit all to hell

It's nice to know some good has come from all of this