Can't occupy another village

DeletedUser

Hi!
I'm trying to conquer a village, but receive this red message "You can't occupy another farming village".
Why is it?

Thanks!

DeletedUser

You need to have more military power to conquer each additional farming village. This is represented by the blue bar, along with the numerical values, on the attack window for the farming village.

DeletedUser

I have some swordsmen, but no matter how many of them, I get this message. But not always. I did caught 3 villages, one from the tutorial, and one today. The first time I've received that msg was yesterday and I just didn't have enough time to post. But today just before the post I've tried to catch and succeeded. And since then I again get it. Could it be I can't occupy more then 1 village a day?

DeletedUser

You need to have more military power which means more troops and maybe different types.

Hope this has helped you.

DeletedUser

Each additional farming village you want to conquer requires more used population (aka military power) than the previous farming village.

If the blue bar displays 32 / 100, it means you have 32 population used and need a total of 100 before you are capable of conquering your next village. The types of troops do not matter, it is just a sum of all the population you have used on military which even includes ships.

DeletedUser

So how do I reach this "full" bar? tonight I had 11 of 40 possible and the barracks didn't allow me to train more units. The morning I could produce only 5, and now 3 more. It always sets up some limit.

DeletedUser

You need to create more troops. Each troop has a population cost in addition to a resource cost. If you do not have enough population you need to increase which is done by upgrading your farm, building thermal baths or researching plow. The former of which is the easiest and usual method.

Also note that only upon completion will the troops contribute towards the bar.