Can't see first Tab in the Alliance Forum window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15953

• World: Knossos
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: I click on Alliance Forum, but I cannot see the title of the first tab. I can see the threads in the first tab, just not the title. If I click on other tabs, then I cannot see the first tab threads unless I set off Alliance FOrum again.
    This is the same on my account in Kappa
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: all the time
  • Urgency: Pretty - I cannot see posts unless I restart Alliance Forum
  • Preventative Actions none
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

DeletedUser

Try clearing your cache. If this does not work try using another browser such as FireFox.

DeletedUser15953

I have cleared my cache before, and it did not work. Also same problem with IE.

Has this problem not been reported before by anyone else? Not sure why it should work with one browser and not another.

Hmm, just tried to clear cache again, but this is another PC, how do I clear cache on Windows 7?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, can you post a screenshot to show the problem?

Also, as you didn't actually answer it in the first post, have you tried all the recommended fixes listed in this thread?

DeletedUser

Not sure why it should work with one browser and not another.

Hmm, just tried to clear cache again, but this is another PC, how do I clear cache on Windows 7?

Some bugs are browser specific so to determine what is causing the bug we ask that you try on other browsers as well. If you are unsure on how to clear your browser cache, you can find more information here

DeletedUser

I had this prob too, but then one day it didn't happen and didn't come back. I deleted Internet Explorer 9, not sure if it had anything to do with it or not.

DeletedUser

I have cleared my cache before, and it did not work. Also same problem with IE.

Has this problem not been reported before by anyone else? Not sure why it should work with one browser and not another.

Well IE is not the best browser with Grepolis. So like Tanuki has said Firefox, Opera, etc.

It doesn't really matter what Windows you're using as different browsers have different ways of clearing cache so you'd have to tell me what browser you're using for me to help you. Unless ofc you are using IE which is a setting found in control panel. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser15953

Ugh, I had typed a long reply, but pressed the wrong button (pressed Reply instead of Send!! Dohhh !!!)

Anyway, the gist of my message was that I had tried different browsers on my old laptop (chrome, IE, Firefox), and the problem was still there. My old laptop died (drowned by a glass of water :( ) and I bought a new PC - same problem here. So it does nto seem feasible that it is an environment problem. Also to answer another query above, yes, I have tried all the remedies suggested in this link.

I will try one more thing, if I visit someone with a PC, I will try the game on their PC - this will be a completely different environment, so if it is to do with my installation, then the problem will not recur. I will report if I manage to test this.

In the meantime, if you find any settings in Grepolis which could have caused this issue, lemme know quick :D

DeletedUser

I still don't understand what you're trying to do..Hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.