Capitalist Pigs

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Here's the profile for our alliance in Hyperborea

hassan_coa.jpg
Capitalist Pigs

Greed Is Good .. and lots of fun. We offer mutual support and trade opportunities. We believe in peaceful expansion and only attack those who are inactive or who attack us first.

Acts of War:

Attacking us .. hmmmm, lemme see .. sure.

Spying on us ... Who cares .. Wanna Waste Your Silver, Be My Guest

Recruiting our members .. No. If they don't like it here, they're free to leave.

Membership currently open. It was open yesterday, will be open tomorrow and the next day .. in fact you can pretty much bet it will be open just about any day that ends with the letter Y. The more the merrier.

Requirements: Be active, try to participate in our forum, non-aggressive, have a minimum of 300 points and be in Ocean 25/26/34/35/36/43/44. If interested contact me and request an invitation. NO REFUGEES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The best thing about their alliance: They're friends with ours. Oh, and they're fun

DeletedUser

Here's the profile for our alliance in Hyperborea

View attachment 6397
Capitalist Pigs

Greed Is Good .. and lots of fun. We offer mutual support and trade opportunities. We believe in peaceful expansion and only attack those who are inactive or who attack us first.

Acts of War:

Attacking us .. hmmmm, lemme see .. sure.

Spying on us ... Who cares .. Wanna Waste Your Silver, Be My Guest

Recruiting our members .. No. If they don't like it here, they're free to leave.

Membership currently open. It was open yesterday, will be open tomorrow and the next day .. in fact you can pretty much bet it will be open just about any day that ends with the letter Y. The more the merrier.

Requirements: Be active, try to participate in our forum, non-aggressive, have a minimum of 300 points and be in Ocean 25/26/34/35/36/43/44. If interested contact me and request an invitation. NO REFUGEES

I think I recognize that quote. Kelly's Hero's, yes? The tank commander with the negative vibes speech? :D

DeletedUser

Hassan, do you guys have a pact with the Budweiser clan?

DeletedUser

lol

I was wondering what is your standing The greek gods alliance?

DeletedUser29066

We kinda have a pact with them also .. many of their members used to be part of The Bud Light Clan before merging with Greek Gods .. used name The Greek Buds for a while .. lol

DeletedUser

I'm here and I'm fabulous. Want to be as fabulous as me? That won't happen, but you'll get closer by joining CP.

DeletedUser

You'll be the talk of the party if you join Snapping Turtles

DeletedUser

I'm here and I'm fabulous. Want to be as fabulous as me? That won't happen, but you'll get closer by joining CP.

I like how fabulous I am without looking like a pig but thanks anyways lol

DeletedUser29066

FYI .. all those who still play Hyperborea AND are willing to admit it AND still care .... Capitalist Pigs have made the top 10 Alliances:p

PIGS RULE