"Captcha" Problem with the game??

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having issue with a ""captcha input needed" message? I got one and there is nowhere to input a code nor is there even a captcha code displayed. I can not do anything on my account, I can't even log out of the game properly. I am losing very valuable build time.

DeletedUser

When a captcha is required a notification will drop down like buildings that finish buildings, etc.

Click that button. There should be a code as well as a box to type in the code. Is this what you're having trouble viewing?

Do you get the captcha pop up box on the screen?

DeletedUser27700

If you can not type into the box, or don't see it, try clearing your cache and refreshing your page.
If it still wont wont work, submit a ticket

DeletedUser

that is the problem, there is no captcha popup box, I just get a notice to input the code. I have cleared everything, ran all virus scans, even defragged, nothing has changed. I have submitted a ticket but A- no response yet and B- half the time I try to log in and/or check the ticket, it claims "username not found"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That seems to be a problem try reloading the page on which you are running the game or try another internet like mozilla or chrome...you should submit an ingame ticket also..