Carpe Jugulum declares WAR on GrepoHugs

DeletedUser6812

lovely defense, Im so jealous of all those lovly battle points :D

DeletedUser

wow... man am I jealous! Did you get that BP!?!? I'm not sure what happens when a person attacks a conquer. I didn't keep track of the few times it happened to me.

I would have quoted the message so this relates better buuut... I'm not sure how you'd all like me for it ;)

DeletedUser6812

Yeah he got them all, well over 100 victory processions lol

More the enought to conquer another city :D

DeletedUser

It's now CJ winning 84 : 21

Im seriously jealous of that BP fest that MyProjects posted :p

I'm presuming you have left out the conquered cities of VM expired players who had already quit?? ( Themistokles, Nethawkje and Thashiznit).

:p

DeletedUser

You go count if you like. You can leave out the CJ inactives from the score too :)

Whichever way you count, its still pwnage :p

DeletedUser

You go count if you like. You can leave out the CJ inactives from the score too :)

This is your glory thread. You can count whatever you like and I cba about it. I'm not stopping you from posting incorrect info.

DeletedUser

Someone should try attacking CJ's wonderful leader Bluejay. I think I just lost almost all respect for CJ.

oh and Tiger, hope you enjoy the BP swap, although I got more out of it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is your glory thread. You can count whatever you like and I cba about it. I'm not stopping you from posting incorrect info.

This

+

This

=

ss20100911011414.png

DeletedUser

sounds bad if eclipse is angry at you :O

Nothing that cannot be explained matey :)

What Eclipse said was extraordinarily unprofessional. It is a shame to see such a highly ranked and respected leader (not to mention moderator) come down to a level of throwing my in game problems in public. I suspect this is more a hidden wish to take a stab at the CJ leadership in regard to his old alliance (which he of course still has feelings for) in their current loss of the war.

Nevertheless, i do not wish to take matters further or to create any animosity. I haven't taken away any rep either :)

No hard feelings, i always enjoyed the pleasantry of this forum and i do not wish to change that :)

DeletedUser

Given all of CJ's snobbish remarks against Nameless, I decided to give CJ a taste of their own medicine. Having a difficult time coping with it are you? Given the highly respected leader that you are, it's a shame to see you stoop down to a new level, which tarnishes CJ's accomplishments. I respected CJ a lot for being a strong alliance, as well as many of its players, but most of that respect is now gone. I've said all that I've wanted to say on the matter, catch me in PM.

Besides, I'm retired. I don't need to be professional anymore ;) Just enjoying the time at Paradise :)

DeletedUser

As i said before, i do not wish to create any animosity or to dispel the balance of pleasantry and good hearted talk.

Thank you for your comments Eclipse and enjoy your time in Paradise, mate.