Carpe Jugulum declares WAR on GrepoHugs

DeletedUser2140

Someone was right about get your facts right.

Looking at greopstats it looks like GH, PE, TBS, Ghost unit and a few others have been nibbling RDLM south.

So giving credit to one or two alliances when it's obviously a team effort is like saying America won the Second World War on it's own.

I think the term used is "Allies."

DeletedUser7213

Someone was right about get your facts right.

Looking at greopstats it looks like GH, PE, TBS, Ghost unit and a few others have been nibbling RDLM south.

So giving credit to one or two alliances when it's obviously a team effort is like saying America won the Second World War on it's own.

I think the term used is "Allies."

In that case, why don't we congratulate SWAT and Semper Fi for their hand in CJ's demise, too. :D

DeletedUser

Then explain blakejah, Hygiea,and Gray Mouser :p

They are in VM so of course they were kicked out of RDLM.

They were to join us when they came back. In a sense, they haven't been kicked. If you really want to say they did, go for it. They're still with us, just not technically.

Next you'll be telling me Asperon's Argonauts live on :p

If they did, you wouldn't be here.

DeletedUser

In that case, why don't we congratulate SWAT and Semper Fi for their hand in CJ's demise, too. :D

We should. ...:)

In fact i support a culture of congratulations. We should congratulate where we can, when we can and who we can.
It should replace the word Hello, even.

"Congratulations Cindy, how are you doing today?"

"Congratulations, my name is Duffy"

Congratulate, congratulate, congratulate!

FunnyPart-com-congratulations.jpg

DeletedUser7213

If they did, you wouldn't be here.

What does that even mean? I was here when Asperon's little ego project was in full swing.

You mean, you would only deign to visit me as an Argonaut?

DeletedUser

What does that even mean? I was here when Asperon's little ego project was in full swing.

You mean, you would only deign to visit me as an Argonaut?

You can obviously read.
No, just our goals and gameplay changed once we weren't Argos any more.

DeletedUser

For crying in a sink!!

Too bad this degraded so quickly, when I revived this ~24 hours ago it was because I was having a trip down memory lane clicking on this-&-that I came across this thread & thought I'd motion to have this archived.

So when I posted I kept it short & on topic (therefore not citing others involvement in the war effort, being that this is a CJ vs GH thread).

The above is regrading all the new posts by you flamers (or whatever you kids call yourselves)....and this is the on-topic section of this post:
Notice that the first "this" are CJ's conquers on us=9 pages worth.

The second "this" are GH's conquers on CJ=10 pages.

GH for the win, I guess!

p.s. I can't believe how cocksure CJ was in their day, what foolhardy folly...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7213

You can obviously read.
No, just our goals and gameplay changed once we weren't Argos any more.

Obviously. It's a shame you struggle to articulate what you really mean. But if you want to bring ambiguous little quips into the arena, you better be able to explain it.

Oh, and your original "If they did, you wouldn't be here" still doesn't make sense, so keep the conjecture to yourself.

DeletedUser

CJ was a great alliance in it's prime, but every good thing has to come to an end. I don't know if this counts as a win for GH, but I think CJ should be respected.

DeletedUser

owen bud do me a fav,,, us your own imagination and stop using my quots

ps i finaly found you over there in 37 lol
good thing bout being over there is there s no one of eny tallent there

DeletedUser

owen bud do me a fav,,, us your own imagination and stop using my quots

ps i finaly found you over there in 37 lol
good thing bout being over there is there s no one of eny tallent there

Sorry bud, but your post is too funny to give up., but I might change it.

Found me then? I'd have to disagree with you there. There's quite a lot of talent in these parts.

DeletedUser

CJ will Live on

CJ will live on through out the past, future and present of Gamma. When someone whispers Carpe Jugulum an echo will flow through Gamma and our enemies will cower in fear and our legends will live again.
I AM THE FUTURE OF CJ AND I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!
:pro:

DeletedUser

CJ will live on through out the past, future and present of Gamma. When someone whispers Carpe Jugulum an echo will flow through Gamma and our enemies will cower in fear and our legends will live again.

Dreaming?

DeletedUser

stop sleeping, sleeping time is over :p

DeletedUser

You do realise you just brought up a dead thread in order to spam? :p