Carpe Jugulum

DeletedUser

So I was looking through the stats, (got really bored) and I was surprised to see http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance/24002 . Now this may be the real thing don't get me wrong but it got me thinking about grepolis in general, the lack of originality. We've already had one cop off, I don't understand why people can't refrain from stealing other peoples ideas. Its not even that though, people just don't seem to think it may be a bad idea to steal the name of one of the most powerful and respected alliances ever to have existed. Its like going out to mug somebody and you specifically choose a Marine in a crowded police station (well not quite but you get the point), Its a bad idea for numerous reasons. Well my rants over with, again before anybody says anything, this alliance may be legit but it just got me thinking about those that aren't, s'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Found a CJ in Gythium too...it's in the top twelve...But it made me remember the good old CJ, and I realized they didn't deserve to carry that name haha

DeletedUser7213

Found a CJ in Gythium too...it's in the top twelve...But it made me remember the good old CJ, and I realized they didn't deserve to carry that name haha

The CJ Founder in Gythium has every right to carry that name on. ;)

DeletedUser5398

perhaps these players were intending to retire from the game and wished to do so with the CJ tag as that was where they were happiest.

kind of like a professional athlete signing a 1 day contract with his former club so that he can say that is where he ended his career.

again, just speculation but no doubt not the biggest deal.

VB

DeletedUser345

The biggest was in the original CJ for a month, but thats not very long at all so...

DeletedUser345

Don't doubt our mighty Achilles. He knows his stuff, as he showed in DnD with his comment regarding Ronaldo :D

As you can quite clearly see from the grepostats i was right, i do do my research before i post. :rolleyes:

14th April 2011 - 03:08:49 to 15th May 2011 - 01:07:12.

Owen, you can clearly see from the context of the post he made in DnD that he was referring to the portugese Ronaldo than the brazilian Ronaldo. Someone then mistook which Ronaldo it was and I corrected him. Stop trying to laugh at me and say i am an idiot when i was quite clearly right. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol, fair enough with the CJ subject.

Not fair enough with the Ronaldo one. The Portugese Ronaldo is usually referred to as Cristiano Ronaldo and is less well known in the United States than the Brazillian Ronaldo.

DeletedUser345

Lol, fair enough with the CJ subject.

Not fair enough with the Ronaldo one. The Portugese Ronaldo is usually referred to as Cristiano Ronaldo and is less well known in the United States than the Brazillian Ronaldo.

It was about the context of his post he was discusses current big players.