Table Of Contents

• At a Glance
  • Interviews
  • Top 5 Alliance Map
  • Wheel of Fortunes

At A Glance...
The settings for Carphi is the following:

Created: September 11th, 2015
Settings: Speed -2; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 40; Beginners Protection: 3 Days; Conquest; Morale - Inactive

Since 9/11, thousands of players have decided to swarm into this world. Dozens of elite alliances have sprung up such as No Safe Words, Unwritten Legacy, Tank, Final Boss, and Oceans Veterans and they are battling each other in order to be the top dog of the core. I am going to show the top 12 alliances and tell you want my thoughts are on them.

1.)ICK
2.)Unwritten Legacy
3.)Final Boss
4.)Tank
5.)Monkey Business
6.)Affinity
7.)Oceans Veterans
8.)=shoguns=
9.)Serpens Sicarii
10.)Rising Tide
11.)The Sacred Band
12.)The Descendants

The top 6 alliances are pretty close to each other in the points rankings and their averages are pretty close to each other. Alliances such as Final Boss and Tank seem to have not as many players as the others however they have the highest averages. Many of the players in this world have at least 3 cities. Someone mentioned to me in PM that some of the top 12 alliances are pact with each other.

Interviews

Harkonnen
Final Boss

What are your thoughts on the world so far?

I like it, and for a few of us in 'Final Boss' it is our last world. So we are going to enjoy it and play it our way.

Is your alliance a premade?

certainly is, the vision was to collect a group of like minded idiots. it worked

Have you declared war on anyone yet?

no, and not likely to for a long time. literally just getting settled and working each other out as a team. we didnt come here with any pre-determined enemies except anyone we fancy conquering at the time :D

Who came up with the alliance name?

That My friend is something we keep to ourselves :)

To end the newspaper, what is your favorite movie?

3Dakar1
Tank

What are your thoughts on the world?

Hi,
What do I think of this world?

I think that it is a very interesting one so far. I see a lot of great players around the map, all in different alliances, and I see some old timer grepo players playing with some fresh players. It's an interesting mix.

It's going to be fun.

Not exactly. We came over here with a couple of friends, started the alliance, but the majority was recruited here.

Who created the alliance name?

not any of the bigger alliances, we took like 5-6 cities from this alliance called Punisher Squad but I wouldn't count that as a war..

To end the newspaper, what is your favorite movie?

Kill Bill

Admiral Naji
Unwritten Legacy

well, this world is very interesting, on first stage there the huge stupid changes that inno implement since I played last time 1 year ago.
The other exciting fact, is that everyone is here ...

no, we just happen to be next to each other using the same grepolis link

war ? what is war ? we are playing sim city ... we have " we love you two " pacts with everyone

Who came up with the alliance name?

Credit to grepopatamus. Unwritten Symphony was our alliance in katane, and this will be our legacy in this world

To end the interview, what is your favorite movie?

rumpel and the big black

Zen Shadow
Here Comes Trouble

The world has great settings and is for players who really like CQ worlds and low alliance caps. It reminds me of days in the past on another server where a small band of players could really have some power and even dominate. That doesn't mean we will dominate the server, but someone will and I hope it isn't an MRA. We can see some of those forming now with academies and it is mild so far.

We won't rule out an academy, but we aren't trying for one. We have 22 players by choice and have turned many good players away.

We want a small tight knit group that can work as one TEAM. There isn't much of a ME in this group.

The server will be a bloodbath shortly. Everyone will claw their way through the mess of alliances and the top players will be on top in 3 months.

So was this alliance a premade?

Not a premade. We have some old friends who we brought from other servers, but not a preplanned thing.

Have you declared war on any alliance yet?

We have marked several alliances RED, but not really anything, but food. We aren't really at war yet. That will happen in the future when we are taking cities and rimming specific people or groups, but for now, it's just taking control of our little corner of the world...

Which alliances do you think will swim and which will sink?

I don't have any bias from other worlds. I watch the externals and sometimes comment quite openly on them. I think we really have to rely on the BP stats. Right now, Here Comes Trouble has #3 average points, #5 in all BP categories, #31 in total points. I think that means we will swim until we merge or really make someone angry. We are just a bunch of noobs with machine guns messing up others in our area.

To end this interview, what is your favorite movie?

High Plains Drifter

Top 5 Alliances Map

jWqEH97.png

sBPzwS1.png

Wheel of Fortune

Welcome to the first round of the game called, "Wheel of Fortune" The objective of the game is simple.

1.) Pick a number between 1-35
2.) 2 people may not have the same number. If the number you want is taken, pick another one.
3.) Each issue I'll pick a number using a random number generator.
4.) Winner gets a prize.

This issue's prize: 1500 wood.

I know this issue is really short, so if you would like to post improvements to the newspaper, feel free to post below or send me a PM on forum or ingame. My IGN is mentioned at the top of the newspaper. If you like the newspaper, feel free to +rep

DeletedUser

Thanks for doing this.

Edit: Also, sticky pretty please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15834

Nice work Rock. Keep up the good work.
I will have 14 please.

DeletedUser46838

If you guys have any suggestion, just post below! I love having suggestions and some of your suggestions could be in the newspaper!

DeletedUser

I have a suggestion, how about you do some analysis about who's fighting who in which ocean? As this world is still new there are plenty of wars going on, will definitely be an interesting read as well :D

DeletedUser46838

I have a suggestion, how about you do some analysis about who's fighting who in which ocean? As this world is still new there are plenty of wars going on, will definitely be an interesting read as well :D

I will take that into consideration.

DeletedUser47953

19 Great Job for first issue. Thanks for asking me my opinions as well. ;) + Rep also