D71RpGx.png

By Rock5(IGN:Americanmercenary2)

Table of Contents
  • Intro
  • Top 12 Sink or Swim/Interviews/Maps
  • The Tavern: Truth or Lies?
  • Wheel of Fortune

Intro

It has been roughly 3 weeks since the beginning of the world and things have begun to get heated up. Small wars have been declared and alliances have taken multiple cities from other alliances. Currently Tiger Tank is in the leader quickly followed by Unwritten Legacy.
I've interviewed several players who were willing to be interviewed and now we shall see the top twelve alliances!

Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Tiger TankTotal points: 688,185
ABP: 130,00
DBP:77,000
ABP Rank: #3
DBP Rank: #1
This alliance is a swim. It's location is still mainly in O54/55 border and it's beginning to solidify it's core. Alliances that are in it's oceans are going to have a tough time fighting this alliance.Interview with 3Dakar1
How is your alliance doing so far?
3Dakar1 said:
We are doing well so far in my opinion. We are #1 in DBP, points, and avarage pts and I think we are on the right way to become even stronger. We will continue to grow like this, and we will be starting our first wars soon, so that's gonna be fun! :)

How does it feel to be in the #1 alliance in the world? Do you think you deserve it?
3Dakar1 said:
It feels great to be honest, it really shows how we are doing so far, although you can't forget to look at the BP stats too.. We are #1 in DBP however #3 attackers as of now, which isn't a big issue, specially in a conquest world, but it shows that we have been defending more than others.
and Do we deserve it?Yes, but I don't think any alliance ever would say they don't..

Have you declared war on any specific alliances yet?
3Dakar1 said:
Monkey Business

Why did your leadership decide to create an academy? and where did the additional members come from?
3Dakar1 said:
We merged with another alliance that was made up of great experienced players, and the other members came from there. We just reassembled ourselves and moved some people to the second alliance.

To end this interview, if you could name a candy after any alliance in Carphi, what would it be?
3Dakar1 said:
Map:
rGTfywi.png
Unwritten LegacyTotal Points:620,000
ABP:170,000
DBP:62,000
ABP Rank:1
DBP Rank:2
Swim. Unwritten Legacy used to be Unwritten Symphony on Katane where they won the world. Seeing how the roster here is similar to the roster there, this alliance has a bright future of them. Interview with Rumpelstiltskin88
Ever since you came back from VM, what changes have you noticed?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Nothing has changed here,nothing ever changes here to be honest.Naji is still a dictator,bullies everyone,most others are working hard to make this number 1 alliance as we were in most worlds we played.

Do you think your alliance will reach world wonders?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Ofc,being that nowadays WWs start after only 6 months i dont think people will get bored so soon(me excluded naturally).Will we go for the WW is another question entirely.

Have you declared war on any alliances yet? If so what is the score?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Lol mate,we are at war with literally rest of the ocean.Have no idea about the score,no need to keep count when your in the pool of sardines and your the shark

How do you feel to be be in an alliance that is in 2nd place? Do you believe that you deserve it?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Ofc we dont,any place other then no1 is an alarming situation for us.We will soon correct this thou.

On Final Boss's profile page, it says that Unwritten Legacy and Unwritten.Legacy are academies of Final Boss. What do you say to that?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Guess it just goes to show they think more about us then we do about them.Thou if you want my opinion Final Boss is the name that a 10 year old kid from the 80s would come up with

To end the interview, what's your favorite food?
Rumpelstiltskin88 said:
Shish kebab of course
MAP:
SlRJbB1.png
Final BossTotal Points:610,000
ABP:137,000
DBP:38,000
ABP Rank:2
DBP Rank:9
This alliance is a swim.Settled in the North west part of 55 and into 65, Final Boss has began to conquer all its cities within its bordersInterview with Digital Mystiks
What are your thoughts so far?
Digital Mystiks said:
This server is proof that this game is gonna end in a couple of months, a year or 2 tops

Have you declared war on anyone yet? If so, what is the score?
Digital Mystiks said:
We don't declare war, everyone is red

Why does it say Unwritten Legacy and Unwritten Legacy on your alliance profile?
Digital Mystiks said:
They handle our recruitment

To end this interview, what is your favorite food?
Digital Mystiks said:
Roasted Duck
MAP:
JpFNH8h.png
I.C.KTotal Points:590,000
ABP:100,000
DBP:57,000
ABP Rank:5
DBP Rank:3
This alliance is a float. The reason I say so is because I.C.K(along with its academy L.I.C.K have lost a few cities but also gained a few cities. This may change in a few weeks.No Interview.MAP:
hJySG2n.png
SERPENS SICARIITotal Points: 500,000
ABP: 113,000
DBP:39,000
ABP Rank:4
DBP Rank:7
Float~This alliance is a float because of not as cohesiveness as the other alliances(Like on the maps, this alliance seems to be more spread out that some of the other alliances.)No Interviews
0m23TvG.png
AnunnakiTotal Points: 440,000
ABP:69,000
DBP:50,000
ABP Rank:11
DBP Rank:4
Swim because they have pretty good players on their rosters and I also see Exit Strategy in there No Interview
uJRLar9.png
Monkey BusinessTotal Points:440,000
ABP:80,000
DBP:35,000
ABP Rank:9
DBP Rank:11
This alliance deserves a float for some reasons. First, I see that they are still conquering cities and stuff but some of the other alliances have taken some of their cities so there hasnt been many gains.No Interview.MAP:
tXi1ZcU.png
Oceans VeteransTotal Points:420,000
ABP:92,000
DBP:30,000
ABP Rank:6
DBP Rank:14
Swim. I have met this alliance is another world and this alliance tends to have a rough start, warming their engines up and going all out near the middle of the world. We shall keep an eye on this alliance to see if the statement still holds here.No Interview.Map:
geTCDbI.png
Rising TideTotal Points:410,000
ABP:89,000
DBP:37,600
ABP Rank:8
DBP Rank:10
See Ocean Veterans. BTW They are so close in ranking. I wonder if their academy will surpass the original alliance?No Interview.MAP
xXmiV1d.png
Silent AssassinsTotal Points:412,000
ABP:69,800
DBP:30,500
ABP Rank:10
DBP Rank:12
I believe that is is a sink. I mean there are 3-4 assassins groupsNo Interview:Map:
iS0ANV9.png
GOW The Legacy Lives OnTotal Points:397,000
ABP:695,000
DBP:31390
ABP Rank:13
DBP Rank:14
Conquers:
Float. I say this because in the rankings this alliance is 11th in the rankings yet in the BP rankings they are 13th and 14th in the ABP and DBP repectively. However they don't seem to be getting attacks as suggested by the amount of DBP that they currently have. We will see in the near future if their status changes.No Interview.Map:
MgLv93p.png
Unwritten.LegacyTotal Points:372,000
ABP:77,000
DBP:42,000
ABP Rank:12
DBP Rank:10
See Unwritten LegacyNo InterviewsMAP:
Jv5iZe1.png

The Tavern: Truth or Lies?
What is this?

This is where I'll post some true facts, some possibly true facts, and straight out lies...but the thing is that you'll never know if it's true! Now let's things rollin'!

1. No Safe Words has declared war on any alliance in O54.
  2. Tiger Tank has teamed up with Unwritten Legacy against Final Boss.
  3. Final Boss has declared war on Monkey Business while fighting a defensive war against Tiger Tank an Unwritten Legacy
  4. Silent Assassins has teamed up with Monkey Business
  5. Anunnaki is the same alliance has *UNCENSORED* in US Byzantium
  6. Baudin Toolan is actually playing this world under a hidden username.
  7. I.C.K. Has declared war on it's former academy L.I.C.K due to an internal disagreement.
  8. One of Unwritten Legacy's members have made a website called BlameNaji explaining why Naji is such a camel lover.

Wheel of Fortune

Coming here is the SECOND ROUND of Wheel of Fortunes: Do you think you'll win?
Last Issue's Winner: YUKI-ONNA

Proof:
JUD9fHe.png

Your prize: 1500 wood

-----
Pick a number between 1-50 and if your number is already picked by another person, pick another one. One number/person.
Next Issue's Award: 5000 Stone(OMG)

I hope you enjoyed this issue and if you want to + rep, go ahead. If you want to win a prize...enter the Wheel of Fortune!(The Prizes get better and better!)I hope you all enjoy reading this newspaper and if you have any suggestions and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46442

I enjoyed the read, but the interviews and top 12 were a little annoying to read, due to having 1 to 3 words on each line.

DeletedUser38414

wow, that's really sugoi newspaper! Indeed interesting to read!
waaa... I won, haha)

ah, and I pick 27 for this round!

DeletedUser31385

Good job, too early for another +rep. Sorry about that.

DeletedUser

Well done Rock. Buuut I'm sort of surprised that only 3 interviews were carried out? What happened there?

DeletedUser43442

Nice read,do we get anything if we know what gossip is truth?I know about one for sure,thats number 8 :) and here is the proof http://www.blamenaji.com/.In light of that i will pick number 8 from the wheel,i feel lucky :) + rep ofcourse

DeletedUser

5. Anunnaki is the same alliance as *UNCENSORED* in US Byzantium
also US Knossos and EN Thara

U can add Anunnaki and Stormbringer to the war against Final Boss(sry Miknel)

DeletedUser39812

I thought a war by definition is where both alliances fight to take cities.

Your crew is great at building cities for us, we sincerely appreciate it. Keep up the great work.

DeletedUser51710

Funny how i have been reading that we will sink from day 1...breaking news ....we are still here.....and guess what in the core too. Oh btw we are not the only three manned alliance maybe you should look at Black tigar tank challenger made in Sherman....i think you will find that they are four alliances.

PS Hats off to final boss for taking on both UL and TANK x 4.

DeletedUser20415

how exactly is UL and FB at war if they have no common contact area ?

and surprisingly since when does UL have any Ally and I am not aware off o_O ?