Newspaper Carphi Chronicles~Issue II

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

Coxwana

Phrourach
Yeah one of their guys sent us a message saying everyone was ganging up on them. I think the safety they thought they had in numbers has been overuled by everyone going look a nice big fat juicy MRA kill.

It's not like they don't have some good players - Tehluny, cnb4ever, davidbliss, supafletch, ghost rider, sendza, nex83 are all players I recognise as being decent but they're too spread out and too many of them play only for themselves (outside the group listed above)

It will be their downfall. They have been nothing but food for us. Even after they got such plaudits in the top 12's of all the genious's that made them.

It's funny seeing every world that starts, has a few MRA's that get found out after 1 month passes. They will grumble and the group you mentioned will virtually be the only ones left will probably look to merge into another alliance or pact with one they know a few players in.

DeletedUser43011

Yeah one of their guys sent us a message saying everyone was ganging up on them. I think the safety they thought they had in numbers has been overuled by everyone going look a nice big fat juicy MRA kill.

It's not like they don't have some good players - Tehluny, cnb4ever, davidbliss, supafletch, ghost rider, sendza, nex83 are all players I recognise as being decent but they're too spread out and too many of them play only for themselves (outside the group listed above)

Dont worry DJ, we only joined for a snoop ;)

T3 will fall, only they dont see it.