Newspaper Carphi Chronicles~Issue II

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Interview with only 3 alliance? not good :(

I think, we do not have Rock5 to blame for this. Guess the other leaders were not too fond of doing interviews. I am sure, Rock5 tried for more Interviews!

DeletedUser33478

I think, we do not have Rock5 to blame for this. Guess the other leaders were not too fond of doing interviews. I am sure, Rock5 tried for more Interviews!

not egree with you. in previous world's my alliance leaders was doing interview every time they got asked, and now they are busy?

DeletedUser33478

also look at first issue, only 4 alliance in interview.

DeletedUser46838

To be clear on the topic of newspapers:

I sent roughly 7-8 invitations to be interviewed, only 3 bothered to reply, 1 said not now after seeing the questions, and the other 3 opened their mails but did not respond.

DeletedUser51718

Give the guy a break, don't see anyone else providing competition right now...

Nice work mate, keep it up :)

DeletedUser32250

Final Boss has conquered 8 cities from Anunnaki and lost 0.

DeletedUser10962

Final Boss has conquered 8 cities from Anunnaki and lost 0.

It's 9-0 Hyper try and keep up :p. It's also 4-0 with Tiger Tank... who are looking more and more like a MRA I got this gem from their joke of a leader yesterday:

aF85RPx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21784

I got this gem from their joke of a leader yesterday

I'm afraid you've made a mistake in your word order. Guess you wanted to write:

"I got this joke from their gem of a leader yesterday"

Just sayin' :D

DeletedUser22708

Yes Jenny is right, Dom owes that Dakar guy an apology!

DeletedUser10962

We are 9-1 on them too.

Yeah one of their guys sent us a message saying everyone was ganging up on them. I think the safety they thought they had in numbers has been overuled by everyone going look a nice big fat juicy MRA kill.

It's not like they don't have some good players - Tehluny, cnb4ever, davidbliss, supafletch, ghost rider, sendza, nex83 are all players I recognise as being decent but they're too spread out and too many of them play only for themselves (outside the group listed above)