Balkan Squad0

Final BossTiger Tank/Academies

Serpens SicariiKingdom of Heaven

OCEANS VETERANSStormbringer

Monkey BusinessI.C.K

Interviews

*OPY*
Serpens Sicarii

What are your thoughts on the world so far?
*OPY* said:
It is too early to say, but this will be for sure a very interesting world, there are a lot of elite players here and some good alliances are forming, but again, We have a very long road ahead and We all know how quickly things can change in this game, especially when there are so many experienced players involved.
What do you think of the 40 alliance member limit?

*OPY* said:
That is what makes this world so appealing, it is made for elite players only, right now we are all feeding from simmers and inactives, but once they are all gone every CQ attempt will be an epic battle

Have you declared war on any alliance yet? If so, what are the scores?
*OPY* said:
No wars have been declared yet, We are just focused on growing at the moment, there are some alliances worth fighting but as I said, It's still too early to say.

Who named your alliance and why?
*OPY* said:
It was between My Co Founder and me after We were rimmed in Taras, and it means Snake Killers in Latin, We've chose that name as a statement for the alliance that rimmed us, We are still at war over there btw

According to the Grepointel, your alliance doesn't seem to lose that many cities. What did your alliance do to prevent other alliances from taking them?
*OPY* said:
A high level of activity, communication and involvement, when an alliance have those three things it is virtually unbreakable. We've lost some cities of course, mostly in our sister alliance, but in overall I think we are doing OK.

Why did your leadership decide to have an academy?
*OPY* said:
At first it was because we ran out of room for all our friends, but then it became in a testing ground. In this 40 cap world, We are always looking for good players to add to our roster, once joined the payers have a week to prove themselves in order to make it to the main alliance, We are constantly monitoring our member's performance to separate be good from the great, and those are the ones that make it to the main alliance.

To end the interview, what's your favorite hobby?
*OPY* said:
lol that's a funny question considering that we are in a game that could be taken as a hobby, but I also like play football and poker from time to time ;)

jason pflug
The Worms

jason pflug said:
it's kinda stale at the moment. not a big fan of having the #1 and number #2 ranked alliances all buddy-buddy
Back in the old days you would never have that.its like this new generation of grepo players have lost there balls. where is the honor of beating up on everyone where is the fun in that. i prefer a good old challenge to a world.

Have you declared war on anyone? If so, what's the score?
jason pflug said:
There is an old motto from and old alliance that i be apart of and love its line. and still use it until day. if it isn't blue or green consider it red lol

Who came up with the alliance name and why?
jason pflug said:
that i dont know i'm not a fan of the name either lol

Do you like the 40 member alliance cap? Explain why.
jason pflug said:
no i'm not a fan of the 40 cap i think it's just a little to small. my first love of this game was alpha world settings with a big cap, they don't make worlds like that anymore. i would say 100 cap is perfect

To end the newspaper, what is your favorite hobby?
jason pflug said:
fantasy football and working out eat drink it love it

Zen Shadow
Here Comes Trouble

Zen Shadow said:
Well, the low alliance cap has made the core hard for anyone to solidify rapidly. Most of the larger alliances have been smart and consolidated their power in small areas. Alliances which chose to spread thin or go MRA have been having issues.

Its a fun server so far. I don't see any clear dominance yet, since the powerful alliances are still mopping up their areas and we haven't seen much in the way of major wars, like 100 cities taken in a weekend yet in a major power player fight.

It will be interesting to see how it pans out as alliances consolidate and battle lines are drawn. I don't think anyone has solid fronts yet or a truly powerful core under their complete control. I'll say that some alliances are much more capable in combat than others.
Do you like the 40 member alliance cap?
Zen Shadow said:
Absolutely love it. I started on a 40 cap world and never had more fun.

I started as a noob, learned the ropes, ran my own alliance, had it dissolved by a spy, reformed it from the actives I contacted, fought well and then merged with another, got when jerks from another world came over and were given leader rights in the merged alliance, left, joined the #1 alliance in the world which was AoA, then quit the world and moved on to other worlds and other names when the leaders left.

That all was a long time ago, I worked very hard to learn all the aspects of the game and I played it well on my first world which was a 40 cap and I have never had more fun than a 40 cap world. I hate running a 200 cap alliance. I get really annoyed by lack of response. 40 cap forces alliances to be Elite or Food.

I'll join any 40 cap they create at Inno!

Happy Hunting!
Who came up with the alliance name?
Zen Shadow said:
-The Predator-

I'm not the boss, I joined him. He's pretty cool.

(I'd keep that secret except everyone who matters knows he is the boss since he is primary diplomat.)

It's a cool name, honestly, I like seeing Here Comes Trouble as alliance name on defense lols, trouble for enemies, and on offense, it may get interesting if we start naming out cities to make the alliance name complete a sentence lols...

Have you declared war on anyone yet? If so, what is the score?
Zen Shadow said:
We've had some scuffles, but no all out war. Alliances have attacked our fringe areas and outlying players with some success, but our core has gotten stronger. We are still consolidating. I would expect us to become more aggressive in the near future as we are going to have to start moving out on enemies. With all the ups and downs in the Pact arrangements out there, a given alliance seems to be enemy one week and a NAP the next. Hard to determine who we will actually smash up when we do move out. Depends who angers us most or is in our way of growth.

What are your goals for this world?

Zen Shadow said:
I'm a player. I've left every world during WW if I stay that long. I enjoy the game. It's social and a good diversion after a long day of work.

I enjoy fighting and developing an alliance. I usually act as forum mod and defensive coordinator these days, but also run OPS sometimes and I enjoy getting down and dirty with the planning and execution of a well planned OP.
For now, I'm just building and working on getting my core cluster set up the way I want it. I'll have more concrete goals in a week or two.

Our alliance plays like I do, everyone is just working on solidifying their own power base so we can expand in force. When we choose a target seriously, we will see how well we can coordinate. For now, we are dead center of the world and are working to make sure we stay here. ;)

Zen Shadow said:
Martial Arts, but I love Golf and Horses also.

Fluffy Tinker Bell
Unwritten Legacy

What are your thoughts on this world?

Fluffy Tinker Bell said:
so far not much energy been used on it,transparent and glasslike

This world has an alliance cap of 40. What are your thoughts on it?

Fluffy Tinker Bell said:
well servers these days are pretty much played the same way so a cap dosnt make a big difference..but its still better than 200 lol

Have you declared war on any alliance yet? If so, what's the score?

Fluffy Tinker Bell said:
oh for sure we have i dont keep scores tho i just go with the flow

What are your goals for this world?

Fluffy Tinker Bell said:
To serve and protect our royal highness naji its a dream come true..that and then we have this noob by the name of r00d00..its my goal to make her a solid player..a lost cause some might say but i have faith in her

How does it feel to be in the number 1 alliance and how did you achieve this?

Fluffy Tinker Bell said:
like all the other bigger allys around..with a good ammount of activety and gold aint nothing to it :)
and how does it feel..hmm well it feels pretty normal if you ask me but i really dont care if i am in the nr 3 ally aslong as we kick butt,stay active and have fun doing it :)

Fluffy Tinker Bell said:
well that would be music

Tavern Rumours:Truth or Lies
  • Rising Tide has conquered 5 cities from OCEANS VETERANS and lost 2.
  • The most popular player last week was lux246 with 6 hits.
  • Rising Tide has conquered 5 cities from Tiger Tank and lost 1.
  • The most active alliance is SERPENS SICARII with 100% active players in the last 24 hours.
  • The least active alliance is Anunnaki with 86% active players in the last 24 hours.
  • Rise of the Phoenix has conquered 7 cities from Tiger Tank and lost 0.

Wheel of Fortune

Welcome to the third round of "Wheel of Fortunes" where you can get big rewards.
Last Issue's Winner: BAYAZ
proof:
z5bnRGY.png

Pick a number from 1-50. Winner will be announced next issue
Award: MYSTERY BOX!!!!!!!!!!!

If you liked this issue, +rep. If you want to have a chance of receiving the BIG PRIZE, enter the Wheel of Fortune. See you next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good paper, +rep :D

Funny, even Opy admits his alliance is sim sim overlord. And I don't think Jason pflug knows what he's talking about as the top two alliances aren't pacted with each other :rolleyes:

DeletedUser47953

Well done Rock. Enjoyed the read and was honored you asked me for my thoughts again. May I please have 39?

DeletedUser

nice paper, altho fluffys interview was easy on him, personally i would have asked the hard stuff like "how did unwritten legacy take it when fluffy came out of the closet?" ya know, things that have affected the alliance "the news" so to say oh can i get 37 please :0

DeletedUser2663

Nice to see we have something to read here :)

ill take number 15

DeletedUser

Good paper, +rep :D

Funny, even Opy admits his alliance is sim sim overlord. And I don't think Jason pflug knows what he's talking about as the top two alliances aren't pacted with each other :rolleyes:

if you read what i said minatomus.. i said buddy-buddy never said they were pacted there is a difference smart guy :heh:
i know exactly what i'm talking about :pro: learn to read better or between the lines

DeletedUser

if you read what i said minatomus.. i said buddy-buddy never said they were pacted there is a difference smart guy :heh:
i know exactly what i'm talking about :pro: learn to read better or between the lines

Lol, deceptive are we? You're still wrong about UL being buddy buddy with the rest of the world. Your post is still contradictory to your actions though, I still remember when you were in LS and then ran away in VM when your alliance got some beating, big tough guy :D

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
I was delighted to read that R00d00 has finally announced to the world that she is female, why she felt to have kept this a secret only she knows.

Keep up the good work with this bulletin, finally we have a place where information like this can be published.

Number 30 for me please.

DeletedUser

Lol, deceptive are we? You're still wrong about UL being buddy buddy with the rest of the world. Your post is still contradictory to your actions though, I still remember when you were in LS and then ran away in VM when your alliance got some beating, big tough guy :D

nothing about my post was contradiction if you know both top alliances you would know most of these guys played with each other in other worlds. so my meaning by buddy -buddy. (REALLY MEANS THAT) :eek: i know shocking right!
second thing i don't have a clue who you are! and i have never run from a fight in this game in my life. also you need to be a little more clear on who (LS ) ? and what world. it another thing that may surprise you not everyone that stats a world finish a world. sometimes people have (RL ) ISSUES.

And as far as a tough guy its a video game smart guy. everyone has the balls to run at the mouth on these forums actions speak louder then words. the fact i have no idea who you are says it all. come talk to me when your grow a size in your grepo diapers before you can come at me :pro:

again i apologies for making you look so dumb but this was clearly needed here :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Grepolis is a video game? Fail, and you're sarcastically calling me smart guy? I am in UL if you couldn't tell by now, hence why I'm saying what you said is rubbish really.

Sure, it's always the same excuse, things start going south, lose a city or two, and it's all suddenly RL. Sure not everyone "stating" a world can finish but they surely shouldn't VM at the slight of trouble eh? That was Thebes in case you had a very short memory, when you were in Lacking Sanity, rim noob.

My IGN? Kagetora Nagao, not hiding my IGN, I simply made a new account lol. It's always the same formula, some noob complaining about a server, you'd look at his stats, and he turns out to be a much below average player :eek:

yeah I think I trolled you alright :D

DeletedUser32412

Given the current conversation I thought it worth a mention as they aint gonna get highlighted by any newspaper, Sodalitas Convivium, the remnants of Affinity managed to find a way to stay in the world. Which shows not everyone just bows out when the brown smelly stuff hits the fan..

They carried on playing despite every reason to stop. Fair play to them and respect where it is due.

DeletedUser20415

I was delighted to read that R00d00 has finally announced to the world that she is female, why she felt to have kept this a secret only she knows.

Keep up the good work with this bulletin, finally we have a place where information like this can be published.

Number 30 for me please.

yeah well why you think I chose her as a diplomat, women have a powerful charm.

And Jason, do you really want to get me started ??? .... don't think so ... stop annoying my star player

DeletedUser

Grepolis is a video game? Fail, and you're sarcastically calling me smart guy? I am in UL if you couldn't tell by now, hence why I'm saying what you said is rubbish really.

Sure, it's always the same excuse, things start going south, lose a city or two, and it's all suddenly RL. Sure not everyone "stating" a world can finish but they surely shouldn't VM at the slight of trouble eh? That was Thebes in case you had a very short memory, when you were in Lacking Sanity, rim noob.

My IGN? Kagetora Nagao, not hiding my IGN, I simply made a new account lol. It's always the same formula, some noob complaining about a server, you'd look at his stats, and he turns out to be a much below average player :eek:

yeah I think I trolled you alright :D

by all means troll and look me up bc i know you have nothing better too do . i think its funny how you can name drop things like you know me. plus throwing your IGN out at me means what? i still have no idea who you are. ( and trust me i know everyone who needs to be know) i don't care what alliance your in or what world you think i was in or not. i can tell you this i never lost a city to anyone in Thebes or katane. and i left both worlds early. so what does the alliances struggles have to do with me after i leave. by all means keep talking you just sound like noob the more you open your pie hole.

AGAIN i apologies for make you sound dumb its really quit easy. but your doing this too your self. now run along and play your game if that's what you call game .

DeletedUser

yeah well why you think I chose her as a diplomat, women have a powerful charm.

And Jason, do you really want to get me started ??? .... don't think so ... stop annoying my star player

cmon naji
get your boy some some advise.. please let him know that i dont care about his rank or what game he thinks he has. tell him to at least act like hes been a top player in a world before. all that stat- name dropping says enough for me.

i know you guys all know me and you know i don't mince words and i most certainly can back my words with my play. so by all means say what you want, but i have never lost a city to you guys on katane and i took a good amount from your guys.

that's the problem with you and your drones you have no respect for the game.

DeletedUser

by all means troll and look me up bc i know you have nothing better too do . i think its funny how you can name drop things like you know me. plus throwing your IGN out at me means what? i still have no idea who you are. ( and trust me i know everyone who needs to be know) i don't care what alliance your in or what world you think i was in or not. i can tell you this i never lost a city to anyone in thebes or katane. and i left both worlds early. so what does the alliances struggles have to do with me after i leave. by all means keep talking you just sound like noob the more you open your pie hole.

AGAIN i apologies for make you sound dumb its really quit easy. but your doing this too your self. now run along and play your game if that's what you call game lol

Hahaha it's okay I can see you fuming as I'm writing down these words. You see, I did look you up, you suck! It's funny how I'm emotionally abusing you with this little effort. I heard you used to spend 5k daily in Katane too but your lack of skill didn't help :D

You leave as soon as things start becoming hard in other words, right?

Your argument collapses with every response, you ask me who I am and what username I'm "hiding" in and then you tell me you don't care? Geez you're worse than my ex. When calling someone an idiot on the internet, mind your grammar when you write like an idiot. I "apologies" to make you dumb, your instead of you're, too instead of to, your self instead of yourself? Go back to school kid.