Newspaper Carphi Chronicles~Issue III

DeletedUser

wow.... i know when i win a conversation when some starts the grammar comments.. you're really good omg!!! you really got me on that one. you don't have to have good grammar to win a conversation.

and what part of you telling me your name is supposed to impress me? what do you think bc you have high rank that means something.. don't make me laugh nobody is impressed by you and you're size.( sounds like you need a girlfriend ) if that the case. or your lacking in size in another department. idk what your deal is.

and i'm sure your people will tell you that about me. they dont like me bc i take their cities from them and i bash them on the forms kinda like what i'm doing to you right now.

again just stop your making this to easy for me. but you can always win a gammar war with with me thou. you have me there or is it their.. i cant remember these things.

noob!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow i know when i win a conversation when some starts the grammar comments.. you're really good omg you really got me on that one. you don't have to have good grammar to win a conversation.

and what part of you telling me your name is supposed to impress me? what do you think bc you have high rank that means something.. don't make me laugh nobody is impressed by you and you're size.( sounds like you need a girlfriend ) if that the case. or your lacking in size in another department. idk what you deal is.

and i'm sure your people will tell you that about me. they dont like me bc i take their cities from them and i bash them on the forms kinda like what i'm doing to you right now.

again just stop your making this to easy for me. but you can always win a gammar war with with me thou. you have me there or it their i cant remember these things.

noob!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, funny you brought that up, I don't think I bragged about my abilities/gameplay at all. Yet you assumed that because of what? Insecurity?

Actually people told me you had the brain of a potato, I guess they're right :D

DeletedUser

hey i'm not the one name dropping on here.
i could care less who you are. you had the need to announce you're name too me, its wasn't other way around remember that.. i have no
insecurities.

at least act like its your first time being this highly ranked. it makes you look needy by having to announce who you are on the forums
we get it bro your in UL your one of naji drones. you're a good player. yes yes i have heard this song and dance from others and they were better players then you. and more humble

and i know their are people in UL that also like and respect me too. but you wont hear that from anyone publicly thou. the people who bash me are the ones that i renamed their cities after i took them from them we know this is the truth here lol .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey i'm not the one name dropping on here.
i could care less who you are. you had the need to announce you're name too me, its wasn't other way around remember that.. i have no
insecurities.

at least act like its your first time being this highly ranked. it makes you look needy by having to announce who you are on the forums
we get it bro your in UL your one of naji drones. you're a good player. yes yes i have heard this song and dance from others and they were better players then you. and more humble

and i know their are people in UL that also like and respect me too. but you wont hear that from anyone publicly thou. we all know whats up truly lol

Are you that dull? You asked me who I am, and I damn told you. But the fact that you thought I told you only to due to rank shows your deluded perception, and definitely insecurity. Did I open a thread to announce who I am? No. You asked a question, and I responded, how stupid can one be to not see the pattern here??

Potato, arguing with a potato would give more of an intelligent discussion, lol.

DeletedUser

honestly the fact you guys all get around together and talk about me is kinda flattering. its kinda funny how everyone loves to to hate me that's in naji posse.

the fact i have no idea who you are, but you know me ,and the fact you know better at least to ask others in UL about me. that right their says it all..

i will end my conversation with that

my apologies to the paper it was great read guys. keep posting them i will keep reading them. or others will read them and not understand them obviously.. good job guys

DeletedUser

honestly the fact you guys all get around together and talk about me is kinda flattering. its kinda funny how everyone loves to to hate me that's in naji posse.

the fact i have no idea who you are, but you know me ,and the fact you know better at least to ask others in UL about me. that right their says it all..

my apologies to the paper it was great read guys. keep posting them i will keep reading them. or others will read them and not understand them obviously.. good job guys

Good on you to show at least some sign of maturity. I don't know you, but I remember you from Thebes, and let's just leave it at that.

DeletedUser43442

I was delighted to read that R00d00 has finally announced to the world that she is female, why she felt to have kept this a secret only she knows.

Keep up the good work with this bulletin, finally we have a place where information like this can be published.

Number 30 for me please.

Actually she didnt,it was Fluffy who spread the word and it was wrong.R00 didnt want everyone to know and it was her right.It wasnt up to fluffy to let the cat out of the bag.

DeletedUser20415

mate keep it low .... I wouldn't shout if I were you, your a noob ... annoying and entertaining one but still a noob so please keep the talks on topic and stop showing off with ridiculous claims :)

DeletedUser

mate keep it low .... I wouldn't shout if I were you, your a noob ... annoying and entertaining one but still a noob so please keep the talks on topic and stop showing off with ridiculous claims :)

like said before you guys love to hate me. so obviously i'm doing something right. my claims are 100% genuine and you know it ;)...

man its to easy getting you guys all fired up. its just a game relax guys. we can be buddy-buddy later. :):) :eek: i said that word again i'm in trouble..

DeletedUser46838

Next issue out this wednesday. I've decided to make this newspaper a weekly thing. Hope you guys like this decision?