Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser

I head a rumor that self troop killing is an "approved method" of gaining BP in UL.

Haha, no. In fact this is why he was booted from the first place. Why censor it? We all know it's Lou.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that UL leadership doesn't communicate. Hey look here's the proof that killing cats is an acceptable means of growing in UL!

Screenshot_57.png

Holy smokes, is that really proof of a founder saying that?

DeletedUser16633

I have heard rumors that best time to attack you Miknel is when you are at some kind of practice, dont remember what it was, soccer, fotball, hockey or was it ballett?

DeletedUser29225

I have heard rumors that best time to attack you Miknel is when you are at some kind of practice, dont remember what it was, soccer, fotball, hockey or was it ballett?

Ballett? Mik told me it was called modern dance.

DeletedUser22708

Please leave the cats alone UL, SHAME ON YOU!!!

8c99e3483387df6395da674a6b5dee4c.jpg

I did not think UL could sink any lower, severely disappointed

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that UL leadership doesn't communicate. Hey look here's the proof that killing cats is an acceptable means of growing in UL!

View attachment 11689

Holy smokes, is that really proof of a founder saying that?

Really Lou. You stoop to that level. I guess I misjudged you. Where does my comment say go ahead and kill your own troops for BP?

My comment was intended to mean that I know what you are capable of as a player and I was trying to motivate you to be better than the simmer that you had become. I have lost a lot of respect for you in twisting my words to justify your actions. I have never condoned anyone killing off their own troops for bp gain unlike others that I know that do this. I will not lower myself to your level though and "out" them in the externals. They know who they are.

DeletedUser

Really Lou. You stoop to that level. I guess I misjudged you. Where does my comment say go ahead and kill your own troops for BP?

My comment was intended to mean that I know what you are capable of as a player and I was trying to motivate you to be better than the simmer that you had become. I have lost a lot of respect for you in twisting my words to justify your actions. I have never condoned anyone killing off their own troops for bp gain unlike others that I know that do this. I will not lower myself to your level though and "out" them in the externals. They know who they are.

You are right your post doesn't say, "Go ahead and kill your own troops for BP". But, it does clearly state "yeah I know what you can do and I need you to do it".

May I ask the question, do what? There is nothing else in our conversation that suggests doing anything other than killing cats and slow transports for bp so that I could build myself back up as quick as possible. You never once told me while I was in UL that I could not kill cats but I already gave everyone the evidence that you in fact did tell me I could and even that you 'needed' me to do it.

You also bring up the point of trying to motivate me to play better, don't you think that's a little hypocritical? You knew my exact situation and why my play times were significantly reduced over an extended period of time. Then, when I come back I gain 5 slots in a little under 2 weeks and then you guys cite that I was inactive and needed to be repoed, unbelievable.

Naji himself told me privately that UL leadership mishandled my situation and that I had his blessing to go elsewhere. My only option of staying was to keep 1 city, that is like being locked in a cage all day.

I have an opportunity to play actively again over the next 2 months and in that time I want to get my money's worth and play. After that I am going to be a support player and assist my teammates and allies to the end.

You guys sure gave me enough motivation to play now. The players who cared about me in UL already voiced to me privately that what happened was fudged up.

Rumor also has it that those same players posts keep getting deleted in the UL forums when they voice their displeasure. Rumor also has it that leadership were made to look like fools having players send over 4k ls to try and take an internal by force instead of using those same ls to op an enemy or save one of their many players under siege.

DeletedUser17088

Rumour has it that the ocean 90 noob alliance '404' will soon be commencing their spam attacks on top alliances very soon. And that a plan to counter this is a mass colonisation from the top alliances to a location next to them, and rim them as 'Real players vs team annoyance'

takei-oh-my.jpg

Rumour has it Murtgathebad had his first ever incoming cs today, and changed his city name to mark the occasion

George-Takei-Oh-Myyy.jpg

DeletedUser51045

What Rumour? - it has already started, Digi-mistake has a lot incoming right now!