Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser17088

Welcome to the 'Carphi Rumour Mill'

latest

Everyone loves a good juicy rumour, True or not the gossip wagon churns on! So pull up a seat around the mill and spread the latest bit of hearsay! Keep it to Carphi alliance/player Rumours involving ingame activities, statements such as "I heard a Rumour that harkonnen is a dwarf" is not in the spirit of the thread

So lemme start:

"I hear that with Naji Absent, UL are transforming into something a little ugly and players are not happy"

main-qimg-975df1ea307c986891a9083de0cedaeb

DeletedUser43325

I heard UL couldn't conquer any enemy cities so they had to resort to kicking out their own players to conquer them to make it look like they take more then just internals.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that UL lost 4k ls trying to take an internal yesterday and still couldn't take the city

DeletedUser43437

I heard UL couldn't conquer any enemy cities so they had to resort to kicking out their own players to conquer them to make it look like they take more then just internals.

well .. look who is talking :

the worst leader in Grepolis history .

edit : by worst i mean turning against his own alliance .

DeletedUser43437

and u should remember u left us in Corinth and joined PB because u thought we are noobs . now you run you mouth against UL ?
you are the last one to lecture people .

DeletedUser10962

Uhmmmm are you serious? Zipp aka vernico and Dark Haros were far far worse leaders than mik. Mik left for health reasons came back and was rejected by the people that had taken over saying he'd done everything wrong they'd saved it for EV etc. Aldoran did a good job so did frukt however there was a bullying atmosphere in the leadership run by Batalo and Dark Haros whose inferiority complexes made them try and tell everyone how to play the game. Don't recall you ever being in the leadership Raul - maybe get your facts straight before you spew nonsense.

Also how is the witch hunt going in UL? Appaerntly Lou was working for us? No offence Lou but if you have a spy in an enemy ally for them to be useful you'd need them to log in more than twice a day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43437

djdom . I havent mentioned vernico or DH . I was talking about miknel . so u agree is that a dispute with 1 or 10 players in the alliance allows you to screw 150 others ?

DeletedUser43437

oh u mean I stated a fact about miknel while this should be about rumors . Sorry my bad

DeletedUser17088

no no, DJ mentioned about lou, you asked who said it.

It's a rumour

untitled.png

DeletedUser10962

djdom . I havent mentioned vernico or DH . I was talking about miknel . so u agree is that a dispute with 1 or 10 players in the alliance allows you to screw 150 others ?

Oh dear you seem not to understand my point. You state that Miknel is the worst leader in grepolis history. For that to be true he must also have been the worst leader inside EV. I do not believe this is the case Vernico and Haros were worse leaders. For a start because Mik wasn't a leader when the stuff went down Vern and Haros were and they were the ones that had fostered an environment when a load of people didn't want to play with them anymore.

Vern demanded to be made leader - then went AWOL as soon as wonders started I forgot he was in theory in charge he did so little. Then moaned about being leader like a girl.

You screw with someone who set up the ally you get exactly what you deserve. He wasn't the leader he was the guy who got shafted by the new leadership and it came back to bite them. They got exactly what they deserved.

DeletedUser43437

djdom . im talking about the other players who invested money and effort in the game . not talking about the leaders who had issues with miknel.

DeletedUser10962

djdom . im talking about the other players who invested money and effort in the game . not talking about the leaders who had issues with miknel.

I don't get your point he wasn't a leader when EV got screwed. Your point seems to be he should have just taken it and been shunted away because it was unfair to you? I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you spent months setting something up come back find it's dsyfunctional as hell and despite it going to when you were away it's still all your fault so you're no longer welcome.....

DeletedUser10962

Anyway enough with the off topic - there is a rumor that pppick up a penguin and due to disband due to low flying aircraft overhead

DeletedUser43325

My own alliance? Can you read? Pretty sure my alliance was called zippideedoda. We did ok. If you'd like to bring up issues from other servers, I suggest you go to those forums to do so. You, like rumpel, simply just make yourself look pathetic when you do so here. Grow up. Move on. Go buy a stuffed animal or something to help you sleep at night - because I sleep just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16633

I have heard rumors about my self lately, what they are i cant tell.... Besides my alias is uncovered and i problably will have to end the server and account after 5,5 years.

DeletedUser43325

I head a rumor that self troop killing is an "approved method" of gaining BP in UL.

WU28t1c.png