Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser52791

He is taking the **** now and the mods do nothing, this is a typical conquest of Irish Cub, there have been numerous complaints and all we get is the standard reply from support, well we are fast losing any confidence in the way this game is moderated, again no send recall or other tricks

http://prntscr.com/amy7zn

But wait I remember you had mantis before our DLU. So i ask you how you did that? Im Never recalling and send again ?! Honey, I do that 5 times for one attack or Support. So i have a better Chance to get good timing. But i forgot you not good in Math, so it doesnt matter. By the way you talking to support they should like you. Crying because you are not able to do same like me. Im playing this game almost 7 years. I know how to time my stuff.
Thank you Digi!

Aethilla

Phrourach
She hasnt post full screenshot.... I had 5 attacks sec 47, two sec 46 and support sec 49 and 50 and 51 ;)

and you think that helps your case................I think it proves mine
_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser43435

nothing is incredible,laura,just you are a weak player
I'm glad you're not in my team
go and play farmerama
congrats irish for attacks and supp....congrats BZC for best timing

DeletedUser52791

If I had mantis in front of your DLU, why are they not showing on the screen shot. As usual you talk a load of crock
_confusednew.gif

So, you wanna tell me that you didnt snipe my CS yesterday, Im right ? So my CS is still being in Contras city and waiting for end of the siege ?! Yes, okay you're right. Im talking " load of crock". Next time I wont lie again.
And plz send no ticket to the support because I had 4 supports one second after my CS attack tonight.

Gaby plz, everyone is kind of good player... but some player arent realistic
_irre.gif

Aethilla

Phrourach
So, you wanna tell me that you didnt snipe my CS yesterday, Im right ? So my CS is still being in Contras city and waiting for end of the siege ?! Yes, okay you're right. Im talking " load of crock". Next time I wont lie again.
And plz send no ticket to the support because I had 4 supports one second after my CS attack tonight.

Gaby plz, everyone is kind of good player... but some player arent realistic
_irre.gif

Of course I sniped your CS, didn't say I hadn't, some feat for a rubbish player like myself (according to gaby's assessment) but if you look at the screenshot you will see my snipe and it is after you have landed numerous supports same time as the CS, I wasn't to know that they were birs and not DLU :) you still talk a load of crock and the shame of it is you can't see the sarcasm in other players comments like Digi and Gotham... you thought they were complimenting you LOL :)

_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser52791

Of course I sniped your CS, didn't say I hadn't, some feat for a rubbish player like myself (according to gaby's assessment) but if you look at the screenshot you will see my snipe and it is after you have landed numerous supports same time as the CS, I wasn't to know that they were birs and not DLU :) you still talk a load of crock and the shame of it is you can't see the sarcasm in other players comments like Digi and Gotham... you thought they were complimenting you LOL :)

_freu-dance.gif

I dont know that was sarcasm?!
I must say , a lot is wrong with you. First you denied to snipe my cs and now you say you sniped it.
You're acting isnt clever. But I should stop talking with players which brain isnt working fast enough. Sry, but I had to say that.
Of course you're frustrated but you do not make it better with all your complaining, crying and disturbing the support with your tickets. You only see things which seem to be impossible ( for example my timing ) because you have never managed that. Maybe I found the algorythm of anti timer or I have another trick. I spent a lot of time and fun and found a solution how to improve my timing skills. So please , please , please stop crying and stop playing like a 12 years old girl!

Aethilla

Phrourach
I dont know that was sarcasm?!
I must say , a lot is wrong with you. First you denied to snipe my cs and now you say you sniped it.
You're acting isnt clever. But I should stop talking with players which brain isnt working fast enough. Sry, but I had to say that.
Of course you're frustrated but you do not make it better with all your complaining, crying and disturbing the support with your tickets. You only see things which seem to be impossible ( for example my timing ) because you have never managed that. Maybe I found the algorythm of anti timer or I have another trick. I spent a lot of time and fun and found a solution how to improve my timing skills. So please , please , please stop crying and stop playing like a 12 years old girl!

Of course you didn't recognize it as sarcasm you have the mental capacity of the 12 year old you accuse me of being but that is probably being unfair to most 12 year olds who are a good deal more intelligent than you appear to be. Show me where I ever denied not sniping this cs! I think like the sarcasm you have not been able to understand what is actually written. However you do seem overly concerned that you are being repeatably reported to support and not just by me.... something to hide maybe? And did you just admit here that you have discovered a way of cheating, by bypassing the anti-timer......" Maybe I found the algorythm of anti timer or I have another trick. I spent a lot of time and fun and found a solution how to improve my timing skills " Lol Bots do make it easier !

Last edited:

DeletedUser43435

Better than you it seems, your only ever able to go for heavily outnumbered players with your bots in place :)

if you know how to play,now you're not crying bc a few attacks ... i hope you learn something from bzc

DeletedUser33899

Gaby Gaby Gaby you taunt with your city names.you pick on smaller players and say that they dont know how to play. you got banned twice guess that was for playin nice, maybe you are a better player and maybe we are weaker but a weak bunch of noobs have done pretty well thus far against your overwhelming force and your impeccable timings i usually dont like to feed your egos by posting like this but You aint as good as you claim some dont have as much time as they once did some cheat and others dont some are in a better position while others play with their back to the wall have no doubt that we are watching and were still playing so you can keep up your vendetta on us noobs this whole thing has turned into a power trip and quite frankly its depressing the game!

See You All on the Battlefield Contra

DeletedUser52791

Of course you didn't recognize it as sarcasm you have the mental capacity of the 12 year old you accuse me of being but that is probably being unfair to most 12 year olds who are a good deal more intelligent than you appear to be. Show me where I ever denied not sniping this cs! I think like the sarcasm you have not been able to understand what is actually written. However you do seem overly concerned that you are being repeatably reported to support and not just by me.... something to hide maybe? And did you just admit here that you have discovered a way of cheating, by bypassing the anti-timer......" Maybe I found the algorythm of anti timer or I have another trick. I spent a lot of time and fun and found a solution how to improve my timing skills " Lol Bots do make it easier !

OH, yes I ADMIT that I found a way how to improve my timing skills on the legal way. Oh, no you will send ticket to support again :eek:
But I dont know whats the meaning of sarcasm? Maybe , let me guess.... You cant use the word because I've heard only genius people using sarcasm.
Honestly, Laura you dont know nothing. You mean to know how all things are working, but the reality is you living in your own world and when we not time like you or act like it is wrong or impossible. I do not wanna offend you but you should open your eyes. World is big and everything is possible. But I think im talking with a wall....

DeletedUser52791

Rumour has it that sulla and tedtwo have an attackable ban. I guess they are banned because they playing right
_hecheln.gif

Aethilla

Phrourach
Rumour has it that sulla and tedtwo have an attackable ban. I guess they are banned because they playing right
_hecheln.gif

Your poorly informed, did you not wonder how a banned player could sea storm and snipe so many BZC CS's as has happened in the last few hours ... they aren't banned because they are playing right! :)

Last edited: