Carystus Global Newspaper
Created by TheLastKnight

I: Top 12 Points, ABP-Ranks|DBP-Ranks
II: Ocean Analysis
III: Rumor Roundup
IV: 1-25 Number Game

I:
Top 10 Points, ADP-Ranks|DBP-Ranks
(Ranks took off Grepolis on 11/2/2017 at 5:45)

1. INVICTA
ABP: 1 DBP: 4

Seems this alliance is shaping up to be a very good alliance. Top in there ocean with some of the top players in this alliance and with there ABP, this alliance will be fun to watch fight. I could see this alliance dominating the alliances in there ocean.

2. Who Cares
ABP: 2 DBP: 1
Very well organized alliance and have some of the top players in there rankings. Who Cares core is coming together nicely and seems like this alliance will be another top gun to be reckoned with they seem to have more competition in there ocean though then most of the other oceans. Cant wait to see how pressure on this alliance effects them, will rise to the top or will crumble to the bottom.

3. The Evil Empire
ABP: 3 DBP: 3
The Evil Empire is rank three in both ABP and DBP they most be a fighting and defending alliance. With some of the well known alliances in there ocean from other worlds and from this world. It will be interesting to see how this alliance comes to be.

4. Black Widows
ABP: 4 DBP: 7
Alliance filled in 44|54 border seems like they are spread on the border with still having a nice core it will be intrestening in the coming days to see who these guys fight or get picked off by. I also see some well known players in this alliance so will be interesting.

5. The Varangian Guard
ABP: 6 DBP: 5
Spreaded between 55 and 45 and seem to be in the middle of multiple alliances. See this alliance growing from being a underdog in O55 and coming out on top in the long run some well known faces and a alliance I will be rooting for in long run. Doing fairly well seem to be close in ranking chart in ABP and DBP.

6. DTH Avengers
ABP: 7 DBP: 6
Seem to be sharing a lot of islands with Black Widows and D.T.L but seem to be progressing nicely. Cant wait to see how the outcome for them and who they go to fight.

7. D.T.L
ABP: 8 DBP: 11
Dont seem that high in ABP so most not be much fighting going on or just no enemies in there way yet. Nice core forming and could see this alliance dominating in the future.

8. Savages
ABP: 5 DBP 2
Seem to be dead smack on the border of 45|55 with a lot of competition around them. Doing good in DBP, so must have some attacks incoming I wonder who? For there rank there doing good in ABP also and could see this alliance doing good in the long run on this world once they get settled in and start taking out the competition around them.

9. The Champions
ABP: 9 DBP: 9
Very good solid core seem to be in a ocean were it don't seem a lot of fighting is happening yet. A lot of competition is around there area they just need to take advantage of it and gain some ABP and start trying to capture there ocean.

10. The Pleasure Cult
ABP: 13 DBP: 19
(My Alliance will not write statement about us)

II:
Ocean Analysis

O54
1. INVICTA

2. Deuces Wild

3. BLACK WIDOWS

4. INVICTA II

INVICTA has this ocean in there control and unless a strong force from another ocean or one forms in the outer edge of O54 I dont see much changing here.

O55
1 THE EVIL EMPIRE

2 Who Cares
3 The Varangian Guard
4 Savages

The Evil Empire has gained control of this ocean and seems to be fighting Who Cares for territory. Rank 3 and 4 will play a major role in this ocean as well will be some great wars in this ocean.

O44
1 D.T.L

2 BLACK WIDOWS
3 DTH Avengers
4 Nocturnos

O44 seems like a ocean every player will be surprised by could see some of these alliance form together to take out some of the top alliances in other oceans instead of fighting each other. I could be wrong though will be interesting to see though.

O45
1 The Pleasure Cult

2 Reborn

3 Dark Union
4 Who Cares

Ocean 45 may seem like a lot may not be going on right now but growing but I think later on once some of these alliances get settled it will lead to some great wars.

III:
Rumor Roundup

Rumor 1: The Black Legion got smacked with a Op by INVICTA after BP let off which created there downfall and there crumble.
Rumor 2: D.T.L and BLACK WIDOWS and DTH Avengers has formed a Coalition against INVICTA.
Rumor 3: THE EVIL EMPIRE uses bots.

That's it for the rumors I will let you decide if there real or fake.

IV:
1-25 Number Game

Please choose a number 1-25 and write it below after reading the newspaper person to guess the number will get 2.5k of wood, stone, and silver. I will announce the winner on the next Issue.

*Next Issue*
November 9th
(Add-Ons)
Maps

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed the first Issue to Carystus Global Newspaper!
TLK Signing Out!

DeletedUser24785

Well done mate, any paper is a good paper, and this was a good 1st issue. i just hope you keep it up,. the paper.

No 10 please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50245

good analysis sir ... great job!
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser14845

You really should track cities lost/taken by alliances.

Raydium88

Strategos
Not everyone will have the time, nor will, to craft a paper in the first place (I certainly don't). So sure, any paper is a "good paper".

But, I see where's he is coming from. Given this was hyped a week ago is rather an underwhelming product of assumptions with little research or effort to back it up. So take it as constructive criticism, and keep it up. Just don't hype it if you gonna rush it.

DeletedUser40620

Well I liked it ..... perhaps some tasteful pictures of scantily clad women would make it more interesting for me :)

failing that I'll take page.... err I mean No.3

DeletedUser24785

I think the time and effort for any paper is to be acknowledged, and its the best paper i've seen this server, so that makes it a best seller for me.
Well done TLK.

DeletedUser

" 8. Savages
ABP: 5 DBP 2
Seem to be dead smack on the border of 45|55 with a lot of competition around them. Doing good in DBP, so must have some attacks incoming I wonder who? For there rank there doing good in ABP also and could see this alliance doing good in the long run on this world once they get settled in and start taking out the competition around them."

Gee I wonder who could be attacking them....? :)

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Lol I wonder ???

Have to put some sense of humor in my newspapers to try give some laugh and make people days better.

My next issue will be better not a lot going on right now to write about so was having a hard time finding stuff as I wrote this first issue Tuesday through Thursday night.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
2. Who Cares
ABP: 2 DBP: 1
Very well organized alliance and have some of the top players in there rankings. Who Cares core is coming together nicely and seems like this alliance will be another top gun to be reckoned with they seem to have more competition in there ocean though then most of the other oceans. Cant wait to see how pressure on this alliance effects them, will rise to the top or will crumble to the bottom.

Thank you for your view TLK but this is totally wrong.. Who cares are nothing and they will do nothing else than take rocks in o55. Looks at the names, few random simmers run an MRA.. they will fall in 2 weaks and hug with these overrated njubs in o54.

DeletedUser21560

Well hello there Kurb. Will be fun to see if you ghost here too when things get rough. I hear you are famous for that :)

Anyways, welcome to our ocean
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif