8) Dark Union 566,620
9) DTH Avengers 468,841
10) Written In Blood 453,511
11) Deuces Wild 436,537
12) Nocturnos 423,313

V: Game and Last Game Winner

WINNER FROM LAST ISSUE!
timothy dewey

Please choose a number 1-35 and write it below after reading the newspaper person to guess the number will get 5k of wood, stone, and silver. I will announce the winner on the next Issue.

*Next Issue*
November 16th
(Add-Ons)
Interviews
New Top 8 with Ocean Analysis
Rumor Mill #2
Wars Update
NEW MAPS
New Game Introduced

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed the second issue too Carystus Global Newspaper!
TLK Signing Out!

DeletedUser24785

whoo hoo i won , makes it all worth the effort now,lol

Silver Witch

Strategos
Good effort. Need more comments on the situation I think not just facts. I know its early.

As a witch i want 13 but since its gone i choose 31 :)

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Last issue had a lot of comments on the situation, was doing more of a fact issue this time and on my next issue going to combine the too.

Still early though so next issue should have a lot more happen between then and now due to alliances getting bigger will make it more interesting to write.

TLK
Signing out.

DeletedUser24785

Oh dear, stooping to spamming even when winning, for the record we took no Savages cities, not one, and active Savages are now mainly with us or still getting help in there new alliances. If you must spam ,use facts , i wondered where all the old SUN journos went

Thizzle today at 19:13
Hello neighbours

This MM is way due, but here it comes
We would like to welcome you to our ocean. Yeah i know, Who Cares

We started out by making Savages feel welcome in O55, but with their collapse, your leaders decided it was time to take in some of our food. So now its your turn to feel welcome in our ocean :)
I am greatly dissapointed in your leaders, we have taken a bunch of your cities, rather easily. But once we go for your leaders cities, they all have 2000+ dlu in their cities

Me being a leader, i always share my def with my team, turtling up and keeping def home at all times, eventho your teammates are losing cities, makes me feel rather sick

So sad to play with selfish players like that and to have a leader like that must be so demoralizing.

Anyways, back to welcoming you into our ocean. Please build those cities up for us faster, TEE is approaching and you dont have much time left to live. So make it count guys, we are counting on you

Most Caring
Thizzle

DeletedUser21560

Oh dear, stooping to spamming even when winning, for the record we took no Savages cities, not one, and active Savages are now mainly with us or still getting help in there new alliances. If you must spam ,use facts , i wondered where all the old SUN journos went

Thizzle today at 19:13
Hello neighbours

This MM is way due, but here it comes
We would like to welcome you to our ocean. Yeah i know, Who Cares

We started out by making Savages feel welcome in O55, but with their collapse, your leaders decided it was time to take in some of our food. So now its your turn to feel welcome in our ocean :)
I am greatly dissapointed in your leaders, we have taken a bunch of your cities, rather easily. But once we go for your leaders cities, they all have 2000+ dlu in their cities

Me being a leader, i always share my def with my team, turtling up and keeping def home at all times, eventho your teammates are losing cities, makes me feel rather sick

So sad to play with selfish players like that and to have a leader like that must be so demoralizing.

Anyways, back to welcoming you into our ocean. Please build those cities up for us faster, TEE is approaching and you dont have much time left to live. So make it count guys, we are counting on you

Most Caring
Thizzle

Spamming you say? Wouldnt the daily 20-30 attacks sent and cancelled by Kurbads. be called spamming?
I loved his reply. Calling us an MRA - but you already have 2 alliances, leaking cities left and right

Anyways i wasnt spamming i was just welcoming you to the ocean and pointing out to your members how you operate :)

See you soon timmy
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser24785

No need to welcome us, we've always been here, hopefully soon we'll see how you cope fighting 2 alliances and how cocky you are then ( c'mon you Russians) . TVG marches on.

PS i wish i had 2k DLU in all my cities, then i'd sink even more of your cs's.

Are you witchhunter in disguise , different server same BS.

DeletedUser21560

Is so sad when you have to rely on other alliances to save you. And this early too. Must really be a downer
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

We cope fighting multiple alliances very good, you see all that dbp you are making. If we can make the same, we can grow even faster :p

Perhaps you should do some research on how we play, maybe thats where it went south for you in the first place
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser24785

ok Drizzle you win ,your awesome, i'll watch you closely and try and learn how to play off a far better player, leader and anything else you'd like.
If we didn't lose cities to 2 pre-mades i'd be a general in RL not with pixels, but your great i aspire to be as good one day . My last post to you directly as its like talking to WHG but your far better of course, well done.

DeletedUser21560

ok Drizzle you win ,your awesome, i'll watch you closely and try and learn how to play off a far better player, leader and anything else you'd like.
If we didn't lose cities to 2 pre-mades i'd be a general in RL not with pixels, but your great i aspire to be as good one day . My last post to you directly as its like talking to WHG but your far better of course, well done.

Thank you timmy. Thats all i needed to hear from you. Stop with the excuses. Your alliance is a premade too, and so were savages who were your pact.
As i said before, if you research us alittle you would know that we have been in your exact situation on all the servers we have played in