Pnp Casper44 The Soon To Be Ghost! (Rim Tales)

DeletedUser5554

(Thanks in advance if you take the time to read this and I hope you guys enjoy it feedback is always welcomed. Also sorry in advance if i'm not the best PnP artist.)

In the humble little corner of ocean 56 an a new alliance had formed. Born in chaos and blessed with experience. Four friends had left their old alliance. A poorly led and badly organized team called Fury in favor of starting fresh. They named their alliance Point and Shoot. It was lonely for a few days but quickly picked up a little steam as more and more people "furiously" left our old alliance in favor of Point and Shoot. Everything was going fine as this group of mentally exhausted players looked to catch their breathe. It looked like they just might get the mental break they were looking for

...Until one day...

A player named Casper44 and his band of thugs known only as Varden approached Point and Shoot one day. They were blunt and made a bold claim to some of us that if we didn't destroy their allies and them would destroy us.
Said Threat:
LOL.PNG

You could probably all picture our reaction to this. But in case you can't i'll show you something along the lines of this.
Capture.PNG

Obviously the poor "refugees" in Point and Shoot had no idea what they were doing. How could we stand against this great warrior Casper and his thugs?

Casper The Great:
Thug Lyfe.PNG

Surely enough we were all terrified I mean how could we stand again a tight knit group of players who clearly knew what they were doing? These pros had everything and the poor people of PaS had absolutely nothing! D:
So Pro You'll Laugh:
Totally not noobs.PNG

But the good fellows at PaS had to do something. Even though they clearly were much more experienced than us we couldn't just let them win. So we went to work on Varden. And that's when we realized something....

Good ole fashion beat down..PNG

In an M Night Shamalan style twist it turns out that Varden actually is pretty awful. In two days they've given up 6 cities to us alone and soon to be more. So here we have a weak alliance that tried to be strong. If there ever is a moral to this story it's that you should do a little research on your opponents before claiming that you'll destroy them to their faces.

If anyone is wondering how Varden is doing on offense well we were nice enough to take a video of it...
http://youtu.be/ScOncDt8_nw

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed my little tid bit enough to get you by until someone does something more interesting here. Well that's all for now. Oh and remember kids Sparty ON :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This may be the funniest thing to have blessed my eyes today. Thanks Nod! Honestly, I could help but sit here, sip my drink and rofl at the entire thing. Win Win Win.

+Rep for the amusement tonight

DeletedUser5554

Thanks if anyone else gets cocky and lets us get the upper hand then you can expect to see more in the future. :3

DeletedUser

VardenFail_Paros_zps544ce406.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice work mate, good read :) Some pointers, when you upload images, untick the little check box option that comes up and the images will show full size (When you are using images from a hosting site)

DeletedUser30063

It was a tough decision after seeing that video you added in there but I'm sure we can agree on one thing, damn Ohio State! :Angry:

+ rep, good read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

It was a tough decision after seeing that video you added in there but I'm sure we can agree on one thing, damn Ohio State! :Angry:

+ rep, good read.

You're about to spread the love to derep me but I prefer OSU to UofM. UofM fans just annoy me about how i'm an MSU fan.

DeletedUser30063

You're about to spread the love to derep me but I prefer OSU to UofM. UofM fans just annoy me about how i'm an MSU fan.
No derep, I'm not spiteful, it would be a boring world if we all root for the same team; I wouldn't care if you were an kim Jong un fan.

DeletedUser5554

Yeah you could see me sitting on the war zones cheering. :p

Haha