Pnp Casus Belli

• Thread starter DeletedUser45085
  • Start date

DeletedUser45085

I'm gonna explain the actions taken by the alliances that put aside their differences to deal a blow to Pit Bulls and specifically Penethol. over the last weekend. I hope this justifies what happened to the other players of pitbulls, who had to suffer collateral damage.

The objective of this campaign was to bring down penethol. To do that we targeted his alliance mates in our respective oceans, because to hit penethol directly would only serve to give him BP (as you will see later). We also agreed that any player that chooses to leave pitbulls and join another alliance is free to do so and no other alliance should complain (refugee status upholds until the end of attacks/revolts or 48hrs)

There are many reasons why alliances wanted penethol to go down, then again what will bring together so many alliances that never saw eye to eye.
If you want a clearer picture then speak to the diplomats of the alliances that decided he needed to go.

As for his cities: this is what they looked like

JPElq78.png

2RLliOc.png

notice the full FS were used for dlu. no bir no ts. this was similar to many of his cities that got spied upon by the other alliances. to add insult to injury, each city that got a hint of an incoming attack got stacked twice and thrice as much.
while his alliance mates where getting revolted and conquered. He is not a player to lead an alliance, he is not a player to be in an alliance. this is a team game and that is its essence.

I speak on behalf of everyone when i say this to the other players of pitbulls; sorry you had to endure a horrible weekend. but we needed to show you the error of your ways (your leader specifically).

I could not sum it up better than CptL33t's profile

UWsTVGK.png

Congrats CptL on Defender of the day. I hope not many other PB players follow suite and ghost.

finally we realize the objective has not been fully achieved. This is a justification of the war. Not a victory procession.

DeletedUser

Just to be clear guys, insulting and personally threathening a player is too much IMO. And that is what has happened to Penethol, and that is one of the reasons he left.
And on a huge scale for that matter. I hope that doesn't happen again, because that is how cowards play this game.. Can't defeat a player, according to the game rules? Get him to leave.. Bravo

DeletedUser45085

Wahonak, i have seen some skype convo's that are just too ridiculous on pene's part. the insults he sent out sink to new levels. but i dont condone anything that was sent back at him besides ingame attacks. that's just trolling. pene trolled people for bp the whole time he was on the server, going overboard on many occasions.

i hope it doesnt happen again either. it is unfair. but just shows the lack of diplomacy from him.

DeletedUser46395

So if all this is true, would you care to comment on the identity of your player "Ancient Demon"?

Hmmm, carry out a war just to get rid of one player you consider to be beyond the pale - and then recruit him. :eek:

He is not a player to lead an alliance, he is not a player to be in an alliance. this is a team game and that is its essence.

How hollow those words ring!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45085

yeah it does sound hollow and if i can back track it all i would. unforetunatly it was said and it was done, the biggest mistake we have done is trusting the leaders of LS and Warg. only to be backstabbed by them (how many people have been backstabbed by ls so far, anyone got a count).

we were sold a picture that we now know was only meant to serve LS's and Wargasms cause. and in the end it did. shows the level that people are willing to scoop to, for a bit of pixel glory.

DeletedUser46395

That's what I like most about you - you're big enough to admit when you've got things wrong. :)

DeletedUser

Wred, tell me please how WARGASM stabbed you in the back? If your going to throw accusations around you might want to be able to back them up with facts.

The fact is, we all had a cease fire and formed a pact for one reason, to get rid of the Pit Bulls, mainly Penethol. Once this was accomplished things went back to the way they were before the cease fire. So how is this stabbing BD, or anyone else for that matter, in the back?

I can't speak for LS on this, but my guess is BD and LS had the same agreement, so if that's the case, LS didn't stab you in the back either.

DeletedUser45085

BD was wrong footed by those alliances, i had the unfortunate experience of being invited to a skype group that had all the alliance leaders from the coalition that wanted to take down penethol. I was incharge of getting our plans synced to cause the most harm. But i wrote this in there to make sure that we have a clear objective:

"btw just to define the objective of this coalition: we are here to deal with penethol and i agree that hitting him directly is gonna serve to give him more bp, so better to hit his allliance. its unfair that all of us are ganging on them and i feel bad for most of their alliance, but it is justified. anyways what i want to say is our ops might be designed to hit the whole alliance and take their cities, but the long term objective is to destroy penethol"

to which all agreed. what happened later was day1 into the ops penethol leaves the alliance and hits VM. day4 he comes back and resets. mission accomplished you'd think. unfortunately no one sent the noobs the memo, and most continued to hit all the alliance.. now that is unfair. one of our leaders decided to create a refuge alliance until things got sorted. it gave those players breathing time. but not enough as it turned out and the alliances continued to fill their slots and take their cities. it seems this server has no problem in unfairly ganging up on players. the alliance was down, objective complete. now give players a chance to play for better leadership. but no.

talks with diplo's didnt end any better, it seems those alliances dont really understand that this is a game. and never really developed respect for other players. and its not hard to imagine y, some leaders came in bragging about the messages they sent to penethol. trolling messages, wasnt that the reason we took him on in the first place?!

and p.s. this was written the day after penethol quit, and i posted it in the aforementioned skype group. http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?52993-Casus-Belli

now it falls on b.d. to try and make an alliance out of what remains. most of whom lost interest in the game (y wouldnt you when you play with people who think this is more than just a pasttime).

this was written in the sink or swim thread, sorry its unclear here on this thread. Cant help but feel that BD were duped into a war that only served Wargasm and LS. maybe its "fact" maybe it isn't.

DeletedUser

I'm totally lost here with what your trying to say with that copy/paste. You claimed we stabbed you in the back, the pasted piece above say's nothing about how this was done. BDL agreed to join the fight against Pit Bulls/Penethol. This was agreed to while we were at war with each other, no one twisted your arm's, nor did anyone threaten to come take your candy if you didn't.

As all your previous post clearly indicate, you were very much in favor of this coalition and agreed to the cease fire, and it was also BDL that broke that cease fire, not WARGASM, not GS, not LS, it was BDL that broke the agreement and attacked a WARGASM member 3 days into the cease fire between us. So again, who stabbed who in the back?

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't it BDL that benefited more after Penethol ghosted and the PB disbandment by taking in most of the top ex-PB's? I don't think it was anyone's fault outside of BDL that made those members leave BDL after they joined. So I'm still looking for the reason you say we stabbed BDL in the back.

Everyone here realize this is a game, it's a WAR game and that's how we play it. We also play it like we want to win it. Who knows how things will turn out, maybe BDL will get it together and win the whole thing, maybe it will be an alliance sitting out on the rim watching as we battle just waiting to come in the mix and make a name for themselves. It's anyone's guess as the world is still very young, but in the mean time I assure you we will play the game like we want to win. In the mean time maybe you should stop the belly aching and get your alliance together and stop looking for others to blame....Just Say'n ;)

DeletedUser45085

what i was trying to say, is that we agreed to take out penethol not rim pitbulls, but thats not what u set out to do.

i was in favour of the coalition, something i regret.

no bdl didnt benefit after pene ghosted. at the time running scared was created as refuge for the remaining players from pitbulls but no one wanted to lead them. eventually because the attacks didnt seize we created bdlII

i do realize its a game, im not treading on an old subject, this post resurfaced because Bear had a comment that sparked from a thread on a different server. also not looking for someone to blame for anything really. you got easily offended when i mentioned that wargasm wasnt to be trusted (these are the externals).

however, its funny that u mention that it's a WAR game, how many wars have wargasm fought where they werent backed by more than half the alliances in the top 12? yeah it's a war game...

DeletedUser

you got easily offended when i mentioned that wargasm wasnt to be trusted (these are the externals).

however, its funny that u mention that it's a WAR game, how many wars have wargasm fought where they werent backed by more than half the alliances in the top 12? yeah it's a war game...

Sorry, Wred. I tend to get offended when someone tries to make themselves look to be the victim, when in fact it was BDL that stabbed us in the back, not us stabbing BDL in the back as you stated. All I'm doing is defending our position on the matter.

This is a good one, how many wars have we fought with more than half of the top 12 on our side?.......0-zelch-notta-never!

i was in favour of the coalition, something i regret.
So you were for it before you were against it? Yeah, I think that's what Bear was trying to point out.

I do realize BDL didn't benefit, I should of said you tried to benefit from the PB collapse, but it failed.

Any way, we can continue to go back and forth here if you wish, but I'd rather settle it on the battle field.

Past 30 days WARG-68 - BDL-5

DeletedUser45085

Sorry, Wred. I tend to get offended when someone tries to make themselves look to be the victim, when in fact it was BDL that stabbed us in the back, not us stabbing BDL in the back as you stated. All I'm doing is defending our position on the matter.

fair enough, no reason to get offended imo though. u can defend wargasm and u see things in a certain light. i dont agree. thats y these forums exist. nothing but silly banter.

So you were for it before you were against it? Yeah, I think that's what Bear was trying to point out.

yes that's exactly what i meant by "i was in favour of the coalition, something i regret."

DeletedUser47121

how many wars have wargasm fought where they werent backed by more than half the alliances in the top 12? yeah it's a war game...

Just because the whole server is against you doesnt mean we all work together onthat matter.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, Wred. The winner will come from the ashes on the battlefield, not in the forums, so best of luck to you and BDL.

At least we gave the forum goers something to read for a couple of days. I guess the forums will die again for a few days :)