Caustic - real deal?

DeletedUser54339

Yeah, definition is important. I just don't think that anyone who feels the need to boast about using a whole alliance to take out one player has much claim to being any sort of "real deal" regardless of how good their alliance might be - unless it's "real deal childish buffoon". ;)

The phrase 'real deal' is Djdom's.

The original thread is Djdom's.

He opened his mouth too wide and he was silenced. Op-ing one or two major players in an enemy alliance, repeatedly if needs be, is a legitimate and effective tactic.

Trust me, nobody is boasting that Djdom is no more. Personally I will miss the BP from his interminable and unsuccessful attacks on Mauro.

DeletedUser46395

He opened his mouth too wide and he was silenced. Op-ing one or two major players in an enemy alliance, repeatedly if needs be, is a legitimate and effective tactic.

Trust me, nobody is boasting that Djdom is no more. Personally I will miss the BP from his interminable and unsuccessful attacks on Mauro.

Well then I'm afraid I can't possibly trust you, because that's precisely what Lisa was doing, making himself (and the rest of you) look particularly graceless in the process. I of course agree that such attacks can be necessary, but posts like Lisa's only ever reflect badly on the attacking Alliance. And of course the longer you prolong this discussion, the more it damages your alliance by keeping it in the public eye. I'm sure Pat is absolutely delighted with you. Not. "He opened his mouth too wide and he was silenced" - my oh my, what a hostage to fortune that statement could be, and precisely the sort of thing that acts as a recruiting sergeant for your opposition. ;)

As to djdom's attacks on Mauro being inept and interminable , I'll happily take your word for it, but then the reverse is also true; he showed me attack reports from Mauro on him that were risible at best - which is I think what set him off on this thread in the first place. The evidence of those reports was rather damning, as is the fact that it took you all to op him to get rid of him - and he a conquest player with no idea about revolt. Could make a very nice.article if you wish, not sure what else I have for the next Nag. ;)
Now you can carry on arguing with me if you like, but I would personally recommended damage limitation here by letting this thread die off quickly - I'm struggling to see how it can end well for you guys, and I'm not even trying to be anything other than neutral and indeed helpful to you in it. You did what you felt you had to, fine; but gloating about it was a huge tactical error that has backfired spectacularly in terms of your reputation . A useful learning point for you all; I've always said you can't win a server in the externals, but you can lose one here, and I suspect every time Lisa posts it has the same effect as one of Phil's posts - the mood of the server swings just a little against the poster and their alliance. Defending the indefensible only accelerates that process. Pat knows that, that's the message he tried to send to you guys in his alliance with his post the other day on effectiveness in the externals; no alliance leader can afford to be dictatorial to the point of trying to prevent people from posting here, but they know the enormous damage a loose cannon can cause. So I advise you listen to him, if not to me.

And I'm not even charging you guys for this consultation. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

I'm not denying it was a legitimate or effective tactic. I didn't say that at any point. You are correct I did use the phrase the real deal, I also opened this thread.

I thought I made it clear in a number of my posts that by the real deal I mean are they capable of fighting other quality alliances. Now maybe my lack of understanding of revolt is such that this is the way every revolt server is played running to the rim, this is not something I'm used to conquest servers normally have core alliances fighting the other quality players in the core for a challenge. My hypothesis is that caustic are not capable of doing this and have no desire for anything other than an easy crown. As stated in previous comments I expect them to win this server however I maintain I haven't seen anything from them in my time here that shows much sign of skill apart from kkkeerrs cheeky short range cs attempts after distracting with long range ones.

I'll stand by me record in this world against caustics you had multiple players try to take me on and they failed spectacularly. Then you opped me incredibly effectively just by using an overwhelming amount of force. I'm not complaining they did what they had to do and I ghosted because when the app goes off a few times in the night my girlfriend is ok with it. When it goes off 200 she tells you you're quitting and I'm happy with that choice.

I'm sorry that the caustic players don't like my assessment of their skill levels and maybe as Bear says with myself being a relative noob when it comes to revolt this is what skill looks like in revolt.

DeletedUser42792

Man -- i must be slipping in my old age-- 2 x on the same server-- i am going to post a response for those whom are interested so you understand

1. You shouldn't care what folks say...Do any of you honestly "care" what gets posted on the externals? Really?
2. You shouldn't post (as bear so aptly points out) because folks will just use the info for their own purposes
3. The forums are exactly what bear uses them for-- a place to gather info and assess people silly enough to give him and others info they can gather to use against you..
4. The more you argue or post in this forum the more you give you competition to use for their own purposes

Now back on target so magick doesnt ding me for being off target....

Dj- im sorry your ingame experience wasnt to your liking-- the "op" was designed to take out your cities because of your location and size-- having having played both revolt and conquest i can tell you that everyone who has commented here has been opped in this manner and opped in this manner(yours truly included) ... You have received no more attention then anyone else on any other server i have played in 6 years and honestly im sorry you feel that you were singled out somehow-- you weren't...ask anyone that has fought noobies or Tinad to date....they have received much worse "wear" then you did i can assure you...

what i find amazing funny about all these types of threads as bear so aptly points out is that folks "feel" the need to start them or comment them in the first place...

Folks on my team -- you can of course continue to use this forum as you see fit

i would hope you would refrain from doing anything but reading them as this does nothing to further our team goals and agenda...The rest of you do like you always do-- i find the banter humorous and the info invaluable as the folks on the server that run their own agendas in the public domain "give" more then they "receive".

Have a good day all, i wish you all well and will see you in game where speaking is much more appropriate

DeletedUser46395

Man -- i must be slipping in my old age-- 2 x on the same server-- i am going to post a response for those whom are interested so you understand

1. You shouldn't care what folks say...Do any of you honestly "care" what gets posted on the externals? Really?
2. You shouldn't post (as bear so aptly points out) because folks will just use the info for their own purposes
3. The forums are exactly what bear uses them for-- a place to gather info and assess people silly enough to give him and others info they can gather to use against you..
4. The more you argue or post in this forum the more you give you competition to use for their own purposes

Now back on target so magick doesnt ding me for being off target....

Dj- im sorry your ingame experience wasnt to your liking-- the "op" was designed to take out your cities because of your location and size-- having having played both revolt and conquest i can tell you that everyone who has commented here has been opped in this manner and opped in this manner(yours truly included) ... You have received no more attention then anyone else on any other server i have played in 6 years and honestly im sorry you feel that you were singled out somehow-- you weren't...ask anyone that has fought noobies or Tinad to date....they have received much worse "wear" then you did i can assure you...

what i find amazing funny about all these types of threads as bear so aptly points out is that folks "feel" the need to start them or comment them in the first place...

Folks on my team -- you can of course continue to use this forum as you see fit

i would hope you would refrain from doing anything but reading them as this does nothing to further our team goals and agenda...The rest of you do like you always do-- i find the banter humorous and the info invaluable as the folks on the server that run their own agendas in the public domain "give" more then they "receive".

Have a good day all, i wish you all well and will see you in game where speaking is much more appropriate

And there you have the REAL real deal. ;)

DeletedUser54699

Dj- im sorry your ingame experience wasnt to your liking -- honestly im sorry you feel that you were singled out somehow-- you weren't...

I second this and also spoke to John Tauber giving him my respects for the fight.

DeletedUser54239

Well then I'm afraid I can't possibly trust you, because that's precisely what Lisa was doing, making himself (and the rest of you) look particularly graceless in the process. I of course agree that such attacks can be necessary, but posts like Lisa's only ever reflect badly on the attacking Alliance. And of course the longer you prolong this discussion, the more it damages your alliance by keeping it in the public eye. I'm sure Pat is absolutely delighted with you. Not. "He opened his mouth too wide and he was silenced" - my oh my, what a hostage to fortune that statement could be, and precisely the sort of thing that acts as a recruiting sergeant for your opposition. ;)

As to djdom's attacks on Mauro being inept and interminable , I'll happily take your word for it, but then the reverse is also true; he showed me attack reports from Mauro on him that were risible at best - which is I think what set him off on this thread in the first place. The evidence of those reports was rather damning, as is the fact that it took you all to op him to get rid of him - and he a conquest player with no idea about revolt. Could make a very nice.article if you wish, not sure what else I have for the next Nag. ;)
Now you can carry on arguing with me if you like, but I would personally recommended damage limitation here by letting this thread die off quickly - I'm struggling to see how it can end well for you guys, and I'm not even trying to be anything other than neutral and indeed helpful to you in it. You did what you felt you had to, fine; but gloating about it was a huge tactical error that has backfired spectacularly in terms of your reputation . A useful learning point for you all; I've always said you can't win a server in the externals, but you can lose one here, and I suspect every time Lisa posts it has the same effect as one of Phil's posts - the mood of the server swings just a little against the poster and their alliance. Defending the indefensible only accelerates that process. Pat knows that, that's the message he tried to send to you guys in his alliance with his post the other day on effectiveness in the externals; no alliance leader can afford to be dictatorial to the point of trying to prevent people from posting here, but they know the enormous damage a loose cannon can cause. So I advise you listen to him, if not to me.

And I'm not even charging you guys for this consultation. ;)
where are u bear my friend...i am feeling lonely without you... as lithika tolf yesterday , we russians need to stop this mythel alocohol drinking or somewhat like this and focus on our english...
i really wanted to do this friends, i triend to interact with our noobies friends, but they started attacking us , last wekk they attacked us 2 days, makes a terror...
i got very terrorized friends, but then realize tha except kt there is no one of my friends in noobies, all server players except extorsion , in ext forum all wanted war , a real war to show that noobiies are real players and ext are so called simmers...
all here in external forum were somewhat in impression that EN players , top attackers and they can kill everyone..
for kind information and my bad english friends...
pls check stats...
legends had alredy quitted , and fakes left ...
just 5 days and more than 500 k abp, this is what a simmer can do against that war what all provokaters here in ext forum wanted...
amazing, where are the comments regarding this war???
noobies- the no 1 attacking alliance???
not anymore...
no 1 attacker >??? millions of abp needed...still...
fighjter???
no of cities???
where the hell is the players who wanted this war>???
who had questions that ext are simmers and cant stand against any aggressive alliance...
just 7-8 days and i had not noticed any posts from bear or anyone who wanted to be spectators in this friendly waar...
en - the great fighters - noobies playing for fun - fighting- where is all this things talked earlier.,..
war against us??? that what you wanted to prove yourself the best? noobies?? never in this server...

DeletedUser54239

who had open this thread>??

ya, we are the real deal...
we had answered it already.... and whoever else wants can repeat it...

DeletedUser54239

sooooo quite here....
where are those loudspeakers????
in VM ??? noobies , coalliation etc , you all invited us on war and commited a lot earlier here...
where are u all ????
nothing left for u ex-en players and current noobies leaders and provokaters ???
lost all top positions when war beguns???
where are ur top killers noobies????
no 2 ranking abp is almost half in points in compare to us?
noobies were no 1 fighter, no 1 in abp as allaince , just 100 k behind in abp from me (on first place)...
scenerio changed ... noobies in deepp....
they taken some top players from blood alliance (their enemies on loa) , LOL , on loan to crush us and clear from this world...just amazing ... what was the deal between the noobies and bloods to give players on loan to kill us...
where are u all noobies, bloods ...why are u all got silient now????
do u have any respect to urself??? whatever u said ugly words against us, we the simmers etc etc ...
now u got the picture clear who we are , when u are fighting with us...
running and ghosting...LOL...
taking players on LOAn ...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

this was the worst senerio for you noobies which i seen in any world, talked a lot that you all are top fighters and now hiding in deep caves... in vm most of you who commited here...

if those players who posted here their comments , have self-respect then answer here else quit grepolis and never post their garbage here....

hope actual good players from grepolis from all teams will support my post . thanks and have fun friends..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54360

sooooo quite here....
where are those loudspeakers????
in VM ??? noobies , coalliation etc , you all invited us on war and commited a lot earlier here...
where are u all ????
nothing left for u ex-en players and current noobies leaders and provokaters ???
lost all top positions when war beguns???
where are ur top killers noobies????
no 2 ranking abp is almost half in points in compare to us?
noobies were no 1 fighter, no 1 in abp as allaince , just 100 k behind in abp from me (on first place)...
scenerio changed ... noobies in deepp....
they taken some top players from blood alliance (their enemies on loa) , LOL , on loan to crush us and clear from this world...just amazing ... what was the deal between the noobies and bloods to give players on loan to kill us...
where are u all noobies, bloods ...why are u all got silient now????
do u have any respect to urself??? whatever u said ugly words against us, we the simmers etc etc ...
now u got the picture clear who we are , when u are fighting with us...
running and ghosting...LOL...
taking players on LOAn ...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

this was the worst senerio for you noobies which i seen in any world, talked a lot that you all are top fighters and now hiding in deep caves... in vm most of you who commited here...

if those players who posted here their comments , have self-respect then answer here else quit grepolis and never post their garbage here....

hope actual good players from grepolis from all teams will support my post . thanks and have fun friends..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

LISA DARLING

I told you where LOTR will be come September. (ish)

CONQUEST NO MORALE SPEED 2 or faster. WE will spawn North West 15 maximum 1 per island.

If you and your flotsam and jetsam collective can beat us there.. Fair play to you.

Till then Russian Proverbs..

The dog that is barking is not biting. AND If you must sup with the Devil make sure you have a long spoon.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
LISA DARLING

I told you where LOTR will be come September. (ish)

CONQUEST NO MORALE SPEED 2 or faster. WE will spawn North West 15 maximum 1 per island.

If you and your flotsam and jetsam collective can beat us there.. Fair play to you.

Till then Russian Proverbs..

The dog that is barking is not biting. AND If you must sup with the Devil make sure you have a long spoon.

When you lose, you must learn to accept this fact and give some respect to the alliance who kicked your arse, rather than always making excuses and giving more challenges. To be honest and fair, it's a matter of personality, with this personality, where you never accept the fact that you have lost, you will never ever win , or beat a decent alliance.

Caustic played this world perfectly, the bonds between leaders are so tight that none of u can ever break it , and this what matters !
Ever since day 1 on this world, caustic have been preparing for everything ! almost all scenarios ! war with noobies, TINAd and all fronts , because they like to stay on the safe side, they been preparing for wonders for months now ! and look at their progress , far far far far ahead of any of u .

This is an alliance I respect and like , what I did doesn't deny those facts. If the same bunch move to that world you are babbling about , they would beat u over and over again, it's a fact !

now this is going to be my last post on this world, but i'm going to keep an eye on Extortion, nothing better than watching them walk steadily towards victory

DeletedUser54360

When you lose, you must learn to accept this fact and give some respect to the alliance who kicked your arse, rather than always making excuses and giving more challenges. To be honest and fair, it's a matter of personality, with this personality, where you never accept the fact that you have lost, you will never ever win , or beat a decent alliance.

Caustic played this world perfectly, the bonds between leaders are so tight that none of u can ever break it , and this what matters !
Ever since day 1 on this world, caustic have been preparing for everything ! almost all scenarios ! war with noobies, TINAd and all fronts , because they like to stay on the safe side, they been preparing for wonders for months now ! and look at their progress , far far far far ahead of any of u .

This is an alliance I respect and like , what I did doesn't deny those facts. If the same bunch move to that world you are babbling about , they would beat u over and over again, it's a fact !

now this is going to be my last post on this world, but i'm going to keep an eye on Extortion, nothing better than watching them walk steadily towards victory

Wreaked Havoc said

"
When you lose, you must learn to accept this fact and give some respect to the alliance who kicked your arse,"

A man after your own word this is exactly what you did when you joined Caustic after they hammered Rejects..

However if there had been any willingless to listen to me back then Caustic would not have beaten you so badly and that after a short interlude sheltering behind my apron strings you would not have felt the need to Stockholm Syndrome like beg to join them..

THere is no disrespect in setting out a challenge with the maximum of detail and the minimum of bravado.

Lisa will want to challenge me on an even playing field at some future stage . How else can she ever be sure that she is the best?

AS for this world we never collided in any meaningful way .And are unlikely to do so now. She has her job to do for her Alliance as I have for mine.

DeletedUser54239

LOL,
general you are somewhat like noobies...
grepolis is not a boxing that you choose opponent and go fight one by one...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

its a team game , with all the abilities needed to be on top as a team... leaders, figthers,strategy players, op making, offense and defense leaders...

you and some more players crying like a fools here in external forum to have a fight with some individual players and show them what you are...

all grepolis players know who you are by your and your alliance statistics in the world...

mine ????
my team mates and friends know who i am and what i can do if i start playing any world with our team ,with all plannings to play a world for the team to try for winning...

for you general , better find soe good players, make your behavour good and then play a world as a team , for the team, then of course you can win the world and respect of grepolis players..

else you will be going to release your anger and furstrations here , comparing yourselves with others and telling that you are the best grepolis players...

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser49059

Lisa versus WG...let's contact Captain Obvious and ask his opinion of how that would play out...

DeletedUser54360

Lisa versus WG...let's contact Captain Obvious and ask his opinion of how that would play out...

NO EXTORTION versus LORDS OF THE RIM on a planned world event.

Starting together fighting together.

Neither you I Lisa or Captain Obvious knows how that would play out.

And unless the gauntlet is picked up we will never find out.

The Challenge is for Extortion Team against a LOTR reformed for one swan song world.

It is not so much a challenge more of an opportunity for Extortions Star to shine brightly in another world.

CONQUEST NO MORALE is widely accepted as the Criterion test of ability and teamwork..

DeletedUser54239

LOL, general...
our stars always shined brightly in the worlds we play....
people who knows us can tell u friend...
i had not played conquest world, playing only revolt worlds and if you want we can always meet in future from starting of world with our teams...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser49059

NO EXTORTION versus LORDS OF THE RIM on a planned world event.

Starting together fighting together.

Neither you I Lisa or Captain Obvious knows how that would play out.

And unless the gauntlet is picked up we will never find out.

The Challenge is for Extortion Team against a LOTR reformed for one swan song world.

It is not so much a challenge more of an opportunity for Extortions Star to shine brightly in another world.

CONQUEST NO MORALE is widely accepted as the Criterion test of ability and teamwork..

WG, our primary players don't prefer conquest...you are arguing about things on a revolt server, I would recommend keeping it on a similar playing front if this is a gauntlet that you truly wish to "throw down".

If you can't generate enough interest, that's understandable and no "poke" intended with saying so...folks tend to prefer one over the other...might be a small part of why you are still on the rim- there wasn't anything better to do with regards to active conquest servers, and your guys don't like revolt.

If you can't get the personal investment out of your team members into the server, it's hard to get anywhere.

Fortunately that is not a problem that most of the players that are still here in Extortion and other alliances have- personal investment and commitment to one another.