Cave Automatically open after report arrive - close all windows button dont work some times

DeletedUser10581

Cave Automatically open after report arrive - some times it dose , some times it dose not .

close all windows button dont work some times - some times it dose , some times it dose not .

google chrome .

DeletedUser10581

1 more bug i remembered , tabs in forum sometimes Disappear , when i refreshed page it got back .

DeletedUser54161

1) Did you want it to Open as soon as the spy report lands?? It's rather convenient for me at least.
2)Close all windows does not work? Sometimes it will say, "Are you sure you want to close this, and loss all xxx." which may have prevented the closing of all windows immediately
3)Tabs in Forum disappearing? I would disable adblocker for en.grepolis.com, it helps with Chrome if you have it installed

@MeM0 Not sure if that helps, without screenshots and such its hard to tell

DeletedUser10581

1- as i said it open Automatically after random reports (attack-sup) . and its not convenient .
2- i know when u leave unsafed text a window pop to safe yes-no but i am not talking about that , i am talking when i have a lot of window it wont close without anything pop i hade to refresh when that happen .
3- i already disable adblocker and that bug happened

DeletedUser54161

@MeM0

1)On the browser Version, the lower right handside of the page has a little, for lack of a better term, "Report Tray"
It gives you little notifications such as when your trades, spy reports, attacks and defenses have occurred.
That being said, I am willing to bet that when you are going through your routine, the report tray gets to the spy report, and then pops up in your window, as you have viewed the more recent events.

2)I recently ran into this problem myself, as a Chrome user. It is my understanding that it has something to do with Adobe Flashplayer(Or at least in my case), so a refresh of the page was required. A minor nuisance, but it's nothing game-breaking.

3)Without a screenshot, I cannot say I have run into this problem before. Once I disabled adblocker I have not had a problem with the forums.