Cave constantly opening

DeletedUser10962

So I've had this bug for a while but not done anything about it. It happens to me at both work and at home so two different computers one which has scripts on it and one that doesn't.

Every time I get a new report my cave opens in game. It's not a massive drama but it's pretty annoying. Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but surely it can't just be me.

Ranga1

Strategos
Refresh your browser, clear your cache, try another browser, uninstall and reinstall your browser. I have just logged in and everything is working fine, it is not the fault of the game.

How easy is it being a mod?

DeletedUser43011

Refresh your browser, clear your cache, try another browser, uninstall and reinstall your browser. I have just logged in and everything is working fine, it is not the fault of the game.

How easy is it being a mod?

Be a lot easier if you actually read his post

So I've had this bug for a while but not done anything about it. It happens to me at both work and at home so two different computers one which has scripts on it and one that doesn't.

Every time I get a new report my cave opens in game. It's not a massive drama but it's pretty annoying. Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but surely it can't just be me.

I'm sure he says 2 different computers, 2 different connections, cache only affects the PC so if tis happening to both i highly doubt its that, no need to uninstall browser if its happening on 2 diff PC's on 2 diff connections.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Be a lot easier if you actually read his post

I'm sure he says 2 different computers, 2 different connections, cache only affects the PC so if tis happening to both i highly doubt its that, no need to uninstall browser if its happening on 2 diff PC's on 2 diff connections.

Clearly my post went way over your head.