Anyone dare to spy on me?
aaxccave.jpg

DeletedUser

I might get the whole of evo to spy you together.. soon knock that down ;) lol

no really, nice cave :D

Aicy

Strategos
That in Iota? Pfft.

I recall Aurave having several million in every one of his caves within the first month of Iota some time ago. :p

DeletedUser

no kidding is that your cave, can i borrow some to build some tanker and castle;)

DeletedUser

That in Iota? Pfft.

I recall Aurave having several million in every one of his caves within the first month of Iota some time ago. :p

well since neither of you play here anymore, I suppose it's not really relevent :D

DeletedUser

The White House announded today plans to severely cut the budget for the Central Intelligence Agency. According to a government spokesperson, "The budgets over there are just ridiculous and it is time to stop wastefully throwing money down a bottomless hole."

Reaction to the announcement were mixed. Republicans pointed to the decision as yet more evidence of an executive branch that wants to let the terrorists win. "You can never spend too much money safeguarding the lives of our families," said one senator. However, Democrats point to the tremendous good that could have been done in the past with that gold. "For just pennies a day, we could be feeding families rather than rolling up the dumptruck and filling up a monstrosity that is practically worthless in the day-to-day lives of our people.

Experts on the subject agreed that a secure intelligence network reduces the chances of attack. However, there was a concensus that the size of the intelligence branch is often irrationally large. In fact, most would cut the budget except for one thing. "What else are you gonna use that gold for," said a budget expert. "Our people don't eat anything and there's no need for a social infrastructure. Our people build buildings, raise armies and that's it. Once you've done those things, you end up with all this gold sitting around. If not for the 'hole,' that gold would just go to waste."

DeletedUser

Immpressive... Im getting close though. Give me another week and I'll post a few of my caves. ::Wicked Grin:: Youve inspired me, what Can I say.

DeletedUser

We don't need to spy. We know you have no troops because you have no silver. :p
(And you have no silver because the second number is 0)

DeletedUser

Wow, I dare you to take it to 10 million! Maybe you can post yourself in the GrepoForum World Records!

DeletedUser

Finally I no longer have to wonder why all I have left in my cities is rock and wood and dont have enough silver to pay for more troops...You are stealing my silver! Thats my million! But seriously that is really impressive...cant find some children in Africa to support instead? if thats the case I have a list on me somewhere.

DeletedUser

Crazy... well, i'm halfway there. Oh, livin' on a prayer.

DeletedUser

An alternative cave city was taken, but managed to do this before :)

spyr.jpg

DeletedUser

We don't need to spy. We know you have no troops because you have no silver. :p
(And you have no silver because the second number is 0)

He has plenty, and some of them have bad attitudes.. ;)

DeletedUser

Of course they do :p

Ok, some def troops are now pretty stable, hence the last attacks, but some attacking units are still trying to revolt, because of lack of orders ... *****