Ceasefire request

DeletedUser18407

In light of what I have recently discovered I am requesting a ceasefire for 48 hours. between all players who are at war with INDIE alliances

I would like to think you guys will HONOUR this , the reason behind this ceasefire is that one of our players [player]Brir[/player] has had some serious news in which could have resulted in loss of his son.

Understandably some may still have attacks in waters that cannot be recalled but i would ask that any further attacks be halted for 48 hours.

I have sent this message out to everyone within the indie alliances and everyone listed as enemy to the indie alliances.

For now out of respect Take the opportunity to sim.

It will be very interesting to see if all players have honourable players regardless of whether they are friend or foe.

flybydevil

DeletedUser42857

A ceasefire was called on Brir several hours before you even posted this message, all of en, certainly got mass mailed.

Not aware of any ceasefire being called on you though

DeletedUser18407

A ceasefire was called on Brir several hours before you even posted this message, all of en, certainly got mass mailed.

Not aware of any ceasefire being called on you though

This is simply a request whilst our leader has real life issues , I have noticed it has been ignored also attacks hitting Brir so not quite the honourable bunch really that you make out to be which was too be expected .

However that in mind we in indie are honourable and will stick to 48 hours ceasefire

DeletedUser42857

This is simply a request whilst our leader has real life issues , I have noticed it has been ignored also attacks hitting Brir so not quite the honourable bunch really that you make out to be which was too be expected .

However that in mind we in indie are honourable and will stick to 48 hours ceasefire

stick to what ceasefire. the only ceasefire is we wont hit brir.

The whole of EN and Hammer was mass mailed this afternoon with instructions not to hit Brir unless hit by him. And this was repeated on the forums as well.

(you will always get 1 or 2 people that will fail to read the mail - if thats the case contact their alliance leader)

Why do you think that the ceasefire applies to entire alliances? Thats not usually how these things work. Alliances agree not to attack the person named, not call off hostilities completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

If anyone has hit brir i suggest you contact the alliance involved.

However.. you might like to note that Brir has NO dbp since shortly after ceasefire was called by us.

xyFklSa.png

Im sorry, and dont wish to be rude, but everyone is sympathetic to Brir's situation. No player with any class would deliberately attack a player under ceasefire orders, and we all wish him and his family the very best. You let yourself down considerably by using this as an opportunity to further your own argument by accusing others of lacking class etc.

DeletedUser

An MM went out to our alliance detailing the issues with Brir, and NONE of our players will hit him while hes dealing with said issues. Whether 48 hours, or longer. If it happens, send a message to one of our leaders and they will deal with the individual.

That being said, there is no alliance wide ceasefire FBD and its foolish to think there is.

DeletedUser

Unrespect....

I get msg from flybydevil....but be on weekend out wwith my familly...
dont hit anyone...not have time to talk ith anyone from leaders abouth cease fire...
and whats heppend then??
----------------------------------
this is a msg from flybydevil---
flybydevil on 2015-11-21 at 19:33
Hi there , In light of what I have recently discovered I am requesting a ceasefire for 48 hours.

I would like to think you guys will honour this , the reason behind this ceasefire is that one of our players Brir has had some serious news in which could have resulted in loss of his son.

So I would ask that all players honour this ceasefire request.

flybydevil
------------------------------------
and this is result what honour have this dirty man!!!
[report]109b3053791b13aca394dff777a4fde8[/report]
[report]56c5a16f5726d79daeb83557235258c1[/report]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big respect to Brir..never mind if this heppend to me..I will respect my words to him and dont attack..
but this is so dirty....

DeletedUser42857

As Prae says, there never was an alliance wide ceasefire.

There was a ceasefire on Brir which from his dbp looks like it has clearly been respected.

Fly, do not try and twist this to your own story.

DeletedUser36743

Been out of touch....is there an update of Brir's situation ?...

DeletedUser

Last I heard from him, His son was doing ok.

Obviously no mention of a return as hes spending time with his family.

I'm sure we will get a new update soon!

DeletedUser40223

Firstly I wold like to thank our enemies at EN/Hammer/Hounds for the nice messages and the ceasefire while I was busy with my little boy. It's good to know that people share the same views as I do on what constitutes fair play and good sportsmanship so HUGE RESPECT to you all for that.

Jack is fully recovered and driving me round the bend so it's business as usual there! I will be getting him a crash helmet as one of his Christmas presents as he has a habit of banging his noggin (Like father, like son.. lol) although obviously this time it was serious..

I'm back so OPEN SEASON guys and gals.. Gawd I've missed this.. :p