Cerberus Falling Apart

DeletedUser32498

It is truly no surprise that Cerberus is collapsing. Ludi95 the founder of Cerberus got hit hard by Sim City numerous times so he noobed out and left Cerberus to temporarily create an alliance called The Dictator. It was a joke that didn't last long. He then went to Helms Deep which is in my view not an impressive alliance. Also before the calamity of Ludi being hit hard by the Sims, Cerberus was implementing new ideas of splitting the alliance apart because of little room on main Cerberus. A new alliance called Cerberus Triplets was formed where some of the players from Cerberus Twins moved to and some of the players from main cerberus moved to Cerberus Twins. Anyway all sorts of changes like these scared some of the veteran players away and guess what? Some of them moved over to the enemy Sim City! Ha. Also read ludi95's profile. It's rather derogatory.

"So you wanna play hunh, say hello to my little friend here! Ha you wanna play rough?!
OKE, yea ok, you like that? HAA?! You want more?!
Wh**es! Cowards!
DOnt you f**k with me!!
HAAhaah How you like that? YOU FU**ING MARICONE !!! HEEE
You need an army you hear! An army if you gonna take me! You hear? I take you all to f*ck*ng HELL You wh**es, you scum, I in your faces !!!! WHo you think you f*ck with?! I am LUDI!! You F*C* with me you fu** with the BEST!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! I am still standing HAHAHAHAHA I take your f*ckin* bullets!!!! Come on COME ON!!!You think you can take me with your fu**ing bullets?!?! hunh?! COME ON GIVE ME YOUR FU**ING BULLETS!!! COME ON!!!!!!! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!!!! I AM STILL STANDING!!!!!

(Then comes Twitmagnet, guy which shooted me in back, worthless coward, with smile on his face and black shades on)

http://youtu.be/_6L8NFcMakk
-ludi95

Anyway I said this once and I will say it again. When your founder leaves so abruptly and implements drastic changes over a short period of time, your alliance will fail. Also his profile turns people off and his friends too. Cerberus has failed, and so had ludi.

Also ludi, if you are reading this I have had the last laugh.

Anyway ludi is in a tough position. He is losing cities and fighting Banana Republic because of his reference of Twitmagnet in his profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

Bairs the home of cheaters and multi accounts.. no one can blame them for splitting up!

DeletedUser

Bairs the home of cheaters and multi accounts.. no one can blame them for splitting up!

I'm curious as to whom you are specifically referring to? Multi-accounts are the responsibility of Grepolis itself, no?

Not sure what cheating is going on though.

DeletedUser32498

I'm curious as to whom you are specifically referring to? Multi-accounts are the responsibility of Grepolis itself, no?

Not sure what cheating is going on though.

Samuel Draco uses gold and multiaccounts no doubt. If he gets banned it won't be long because he's a heavy gold user. Im Blaze used to be on Seal Team 4. Seal Team 4 disbanded because of Sirotci. I won't go any further because I'm saving the info for my newspaper.

DeletedUser41868

Are you the guy with his picture sitting in the lawn chair?

Nice lawn chair in that photo. That tells me you have maximum comfort at most times.

DeletedUser39031

Samuel Draco uses gold and multiaccounts no doubt. If he gets banned it won't be long because he's a heavy gold user.
What are you going in about? A lot of people use gold, don't see how it's relevant in a multiaccount discussion.

You can not get banned for using gold...