Cerberus*

• Thread starter DeletedUser38056
  • Start date

DeletedUser38056

I am staring a alliance called cerberus* it is based in ocean 54 and if you want to joi contact dalec n

In Greek mythology Cerberus was a three headed hound that guarded the door to the underworld where Hades dominated.

The 3 heads respectively represent the past, the current, and therefore the future. Every one of the mythical monster' heads are said to own an appetite only for recent meat; the meat of these who ever dare oppose Cerberus.

The three-headed hound permits the spirits of the dead, significantly those of it's enemies, to freely enter the Underworld however permit none to depart. However, rumours have it that mythical creature permits only the best and most terrible warriors of Greece to pass and leave as they want. solely those chosen by cerberus as 'worthy' might do so.

Contact [player]Dalec n[/player] for anything

Ps- We are a single alliance and we will always be single

DeletedUser

That's interesting. I did my Naval training at HMAS Cerberus, (Australia). I never knew what the 3 heads represent. I knew that Cerberus guarded the gates of hell though. I always thought it is a frightening name for a military establishment. Only Australia can get away with naming a base after that particular mythical creature of war.

Imagine if a base on Koala Peninsula (Russia), had have been named that during the Cold War, the name alone would have stressed NATO. Let alone the weaponry that was based there. Thanks for that. fascinating stuff.