Certifiable

DeletedUser

I know I'm messed up in the head... but...

Some of you might have noticed Kolen just ghosted... maybe not... who knows... decent player, but apparently he actually fell for this nonsense...

lj_zpsc7e5a5f4.jpg

Total garbage... If anyone has any questions about where they stand with LoL, I'd advise them to simply ask... any of us...

We might be a bit crazy, but we don't play too many head games...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorta confused? lol

Welcome to MY world... oh wait.. you mean this thread.... well...

From what I can tell.... LjiljaSS convinced Kolen that everyone hates him, including his first grade teacher and that nice guy who runs the Merry-Go-Round in the food court at the mall...

So Kolen did what any mature intelligent adult would do... he ran away and quit.

Last I heard, he'd changed his name to Gaston, joined the French Foreign Legion's Army Corp of Puppeteers and was currently on an undercover assignment in a travelling puppetshow moving across the back waters of Bangladesh in search of the elusive spy known only as: "The Screaming Mime".

So... the problem is, Kolen was a member of Greek Terror North before leaving them to join New Greek Terror.

Now Hoppy, as we all know, was a member of Greek Terror North before leaving them to form Lords of Lunacy.

LjiljaSS used to belong to the Lords of Lunacy before leaving them to join the Japanese players of Musashi... even though LjiljaSS is in fact, from Europe... and not very Japanesish at all.

So... we have an ex-ally of Hoppy's telling another ex-ally of Hoppy that Hoppy hates him.

Hoppy wanted to send the word out that if any player is in doubt about where they stand with LoL... don't listen to LjiljaSS... but instead come ask him directly.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Welcome to MY world... oh wait.. you mean this thread.... well...

From what I can tell.... LjiljaSS convinced Kolen that everyone hates him, including his first grade teacher and that nice guy who runs the Merry-Go-Round in the food court at the mall...

So Kolen did what any mature intelligent adult would do... he ran away and quit.

Last I heard, he'd changed his name to Gaston, joined the French Foreign Legion's Army Corp of Puppeteers and was currently on an undercover assignment in a travelling puppetshow moving across the back waters of Bangladesh in search of the elusive spy known only as: "The Screaming Mime".

So... the problem is, Kolen was a member of Greek Terror North before leaving them to join New Greek Terror.

Now Hoppy, as we all know, was a member of Greek Terror North before leaving them to form Lords of Lunacy.

LjiljaSS used to belong to the Lords of Lunacy before leaving them to join the Japanese players of Musashi... even though LjiljaSS is in fact, from Europe... and not very Japanesish at all.

So... we have an ex-ally of Hoppy's telling another ex-ally of Hoppy that Hoppy hates him.

Hoppy wanted to send the word out that if any player is in doubt about where they stand with LoL... don't listen to LjiljaSS... but instead come ask him directly.

You've just completely lost me lol...

DeletedUser

Hoppy is a dude? I was under the impression that he was a she...can't remember how I got to that conclusion though.

DeletedUser

Weird... right?

And there are lots of players that are apparently Japanese whom I never would have suspected... like JNC 93 up there... bizarro... I think I need to bring this up in my next group therapy session...

DeletedUser

Yeah, you really should...especially as JNC is in WoE, not in one of them Jap alliances. lol :p

On the real now, I thought you were a she, because somebody referred to you as she at one point...
Anyway, sorry, my bad. :p

DeletedUser

WoE is a Japanese alliance... All their diplomacy with us has been handled by Kiyomasa and the Bacchus family... I gave up trying to figure it out a while ago...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
A Jap alliance you say? Now I am insulted. I rather be at war with them Japs. WoE is an alliance made from different alliances from the world of Eta.

And call me James :)

DeletedUser

bangladesh..someone other than me used the name of the country in the forums :D

anyway i don't get what u are talking about so bye :D

DeletedUser

A Jap alliance you say? Now I am insulted. I rather be at war with them Japs. WoE is an alliance made from different alliances from the world of Eta.

And call me James :)

James isnt a Japanese name :(

DeletedUser

Roo must be getting his intel from other loonies his therapist is consulting. hehe :p

DeletedUser15336

To All,
Greetings.
A few clarifications about Warriors of ETA.
Warriors of ETA as James mention, it is an Alliance made from different ones from the extinct world of ETA.
We are not Japanese Alliance in this world, Edessa. Our diplomats, or better said, our council is showed in WoETA profile.
If somebody wants to know more about us or wants to make any diplomacy arrangement, please feel free to contact anybody from our council.
Respectfully
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

if yall ask me haha sounds like comunication problems -- funny for me to see that within a alliance oh my get it done and talk to eachother