Chain Lightning Token from Pandora's box not working

Discussion in 'Report a Bug' started by Selectron1, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Selectron1

Selectron1 Peltast

Feb 19, 2018
    Last week I activated the Chain Lightning token from Pandora's box and it would not work. It is used with Lightning Bolt. I made sure to have enough Zeus favor. I tried several times, both from my PC and mobile device. I restarted the browser, restarted the game a few times. It still would not work. I was able to use the Wedding spell, both on the PC and mobile, so it had to be a problem with the token. I reported it to the support team, but received no reply. Did anyone else have a problem with that token?
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Loves You

Loves You Hipparchus

Oct 21, 2016
    I apologize for the long wait and no response. Since nobody else has come to answer this question, I hope you do not mind if I try and help.

For reference, I have included the spell effect and example below.

Spell Description:

I can't say I have ever had a problem with the token myself. In the rare occasion it pops up, I do grab it incase I stumble upon a stacked city to kill some spare troops. It may have been the case that there were no troops in the city?? But I don't know the city or have a spy report so I cannot confirm or deny that assumption.
    Hope that helps alittle bit?
    ~Loves You
  3. Baudin Toolan

Baudin Toolan Staff Member

Mar 22, 2010
    In the kitchen baking a new batch of muffins
    I've been able to use it successfully on the beta so while that doesn't rule out the possibility of a bug it reduces the chances of it being one. Still looking into possible causes for the failure though.
  4. Selectron1

Selectron1 Peltast

Feb 19, 2018
    Thanks for the replies. The last time I used Chain Lightning was in US Lamia. I have not seen it available since then. As you noted, it is an awesome token. I saved it to use on a siege near our world wonders in tegea. It definitely had a lot of troops in the siege, so I was disappointed that I spent money on Pandora's box to get it and then it didn't work. Maybe there were too many troops in the siege, so the game couldn't process it?