Chain Lightning Token from Pandora's box not working

Selectron1

Chiliarch
Last week I activated the Chain Lightning token from Pandora's box and it would not work. It is used with Lightning Bolt. I made sure to have enough Zeus favor. I tried several times, both from my PC and mobile device. I restarted the browser, restarted the game a few times. It still would not work. I was able to use the Wedding spell, both on the PC and mobile, so it had to be a problem with the token. I reported it to the support team, but received no reply. Did anyone else have a problem with that token?

Last edited:

DeletedUser54161

@Selectron1
I apologize for the long wait and no response. Since nobody else has come to answer this question, I hope you do not mind if I try and help.

For reference, I have included the spell effect and example below.

Spell Description:
Ritual1.jpg

In-Action:
Ritual2.jpg

I can't say I have ever had a problem with the token myself. In the rare occasion it pops up, I do grab it incase I stumble upon a stacked city to kill some spare troops. It may have been the case that there were no troops in the city?? But I don't know the city or have a spy report so I cannot confirm or deny that assumption.
Hope that helps alittle bit?
~Loves You

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I've been able to use it successfully on the beta so while that doesn't rule out the possibility of a bug it reduces the chances of it being one. Still looking into possible causes for the failure though.

Selectron1

Chiliarch
Thanks for the replies. The last time I used Chain Lightning was in US Lamia. I have not seen it available since then. As you noted, it is an awesome token. I saved it to use on a siege near our world wonders in tegea. It definitely had a lot of troops in the siege, so I was disappointed that I spent money on Pandora's box to get it and then it didn't work. Maybe there were too many troops in the siege, so the game couldn't process it?